Author: card-holder

TYPING POSTING SPEEDS IN THE CD - who is fastest - NO POLL - just thoughts - [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-2-21 02:10:28 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-21 02:12:12 |Display all floors
by the way - these speeds are based on the other person being able to understand what was written - which is why no gibberish in the list of speed demons

come on - anyone missed ?

oh yes I amissed one

THE GUITAR MAN ( the Englishman ) he is quick -

let me go add him

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-21 02:12:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2008-2-21 02:05

because some word or phrase gets the mods into a lather?

The key, of course, is to do your own due diligence prior and accepting that there are certain words, topics or even just postures that are considered for one reason or another, not in line with the stated rules of the forum.

Accepting that the laws of one country do not automatically translate in another country just because they exist in the country of the person doing the deed, is, perhaps, an important point.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-21 02:15:57 |Display all floors
Yes Zglobal - befoe you complain - the Guitar Man is very fast - but I think still just behind the other 2 - he may be faster - and deserve second place - we will have to get the CLOCK on him when he is next here

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-21 02:16:33 |Display all floors
Say What ??????????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-21 02:19:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canchin at 2/20/2008 12:12 PM
The key, of course, is to do your own due diligence prior and accepting that there are certain words, topics or even just postures that are considered for one reason or another, not in line with the stated rules of the forum.

Accepting that the laws of one country do not automatically translate in another country just because they exist in the country of the person doing the deed, is, perhaps, an important point.

Oh trust me, I do know the general limits, per the usual Gentlemen's Rules.  But it has been a cr@p shoot lately as to words that seemed okay before.

<chuckle>  Then again, I may be introducing new words and phrases that the mods have decided are just not ready for primetime.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-21 02:22:12 |Display all floors
HEY - you have to use words that most of us understand -

none of that FRENCH and LATIN that Canchin throws in

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.