Views: 2371|Replies: 3

Tribute to Lydia Shum, better known as 肥肥 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-2-19 20:05:03 |Display all floors
Today we lost one of our best loved comedians and actress. There aren't many people in Hong Kong today who haven't been able to enjoy a laugh and recently a tear or two for our beloved  肥肥。
Died this morning 19/2/08 at 8:30.
Lydia.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-19 21:29:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kelly888 at 2008-2-19 20:05
Today we lost one of our best loved comedians and actress. There aren't many people in Hong Kong today who haven't been able to enjoy a laugh and recently a tear or two for our beloved  肥肥。
Die ...

I read this news in this morning too ! this is sad ! She brings a lot of fun to us .Hope she is still be happy in the far heaven ....Let me think one song " Good bye my love ".....:'(

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-20 10:16:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 246810 at 2008-2-19 21:29

I read this news in this morning too ! this is sad ! She brings a lot of fun to us .Hope she is still be happy in the far heaven ....Let me think one song " Good bye my love ".....: ...

Good Bye my love, wo de ai len, cai jian................
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-20 13:55:17 |Display all floors
Hope she will still be happy in paradise!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.