Author: dynaemu

四川话 - Sicuanhua [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-7 14:50:20 |Display all floors

study chinese

My 7 year old boy is quite naughty, and before he started his lesson here, he just couldn't sit down to study Chinese. It felt great that he told me that he really liked his lesson. He thought it was really cool to talk to somebody in China and he is going to tell his friends about it. I am a happy mom! Thanks!
-- Heidi Ford, Indianapolis, IN

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-7 14:57:46 |Display all floors

Traditional Chinese

Standard Mandarin is officially known in the People's Republic of China as Pǔtōnghuà (Simplified Chinese: 普通话; Traditional Chinese: 普通話, literally "common speech"), in the Republic of China (Taiwan) as Guóyǔ (Traditional Chinese: 國語; Simplified Chinese: 国语, literally "national language"), and in Malaysia and Singapore as Huáyǔ (Traditional Chinese: 華語; Simplified Chinese: 华语, literally "Chinese (in a cultural sense) language"). All three terms are used interchangeably in Chinese communities around the world.
http://sina.echineselearning.com/english/learn-chinese.html

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-7 14:58:48 |Display all floors

putonghua

sina.echineselearning.com/english/learn-chinese.html
Standard Mandarin is officially known in the People's Republic of China as Pǔtōnghuà (Simplified Chinese: 普通话; Traditional Chinese: 普通話, literally "common speech"), in the Republic of China (Taiwan) as Guóyǔ (Traditional Chinese: 國語; Simplified Chinese: 国语, literally "national language"), and in Malaysia and Singapore as Huáyǔ (Traditional Chinese: 華語; Simplified Chinese: 华语, literally "Chinese (in a cultural sense) language"). All three terms are used interchangeably in Chinese communities around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-7 14:59:38 |Display all floors

Standard

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-7 15:00:13 |Display all floors

fgfg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-7 15:01:06 |Display all floors

gfgfg

my own swordsman 武林外传 (wu3 lin2 wai4 zhuan4) is a classic and famouse TV play in China! We like the characters , like the dialougue they say , it is really funny ! And more , it is a very interesting material for learning Chinese! So i put one here , to let you know how the show likes!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-7 15:36:52 |Display all floors
..i love Sichuang  dialect as well..
since  i worked in guangdong.. i found most of  female employee are from Sichuang or Chongqing ..
and their voice was very sexy. and their personality was very direct and cool..
in addition..Sichuang has been hit by a magnitude earthquake on may12 ,but their strong ,pessimistic spirit inspired any one of chinese .i was always support sichang..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.