Author: gotohell

Why do Europeans Hate Americans? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-1 22:12:01 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2010-9-18 21:25
I love the speech Bill Murray gave in 'Stripes'.  
He said 'Americans have been kicked out of ever ...

dead on ya're on that one,
"The greater majority of "Americans" are displaced Europeans"

The Irish slave trade began when James II sold 30,000 Irish prisoners as slaves to the New World...

England continued to ship tens of thousands of Irish slaves for more than a century.
Records state that, after the 1798 Irish Rebellion, thousands of Irish slaves were sold to both America and Australia...
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-2 00:51:53 |Display all floors
sono_hito Post time: 2010-9-18 09:11
because europe loves to live in their past glories and resent the fact that a bunch of immigrant mut ...

>Implying we did actually hate you, as the OP said.
ORLY? Do we? Either of that? Do we generally hate Americans? Do we live in the past? Are we quiet?

Please, all of you, tell me and fellow Europeans more about ourselves, what our Countries are like, and the people living in them.
Can't wait for it, really.
(And for those who don't get, it, it's not even like I'm even any bit sarcastic at all.)
#Yawn

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-6-2 01:04:05 |Display all floors
RealMadrid1 Post time: 2012-6-1 21:54
Nearly correct, "agh, aquí viene otro borracho inglés bárbaro"

Interesting, I would have translated that as "aquí viene otro bárbaro inglés borracho"

I guess it depends whether you consider the most important characteristic is the barbaric state or the drunken state
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.