Views: 25326|Replies: 198

Why do Europeans Hate Americans? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-2-17 19:57:55 |Display all floors
Wherever you visit in Europe, people show a surprising hatred for America?

Why is that?
You will reap what you sow!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-17 20:00:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gotohell at 2008-2-17 19:57
Wherever you visit in Europe, people show a surprising hatred for America?

Why is that?

Could it be because of George Bush and that after he leaves things will change?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-17 20:01:22 |Display all floors
Watch what the French think of Americans:

What Do The French Think Of America?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=CKivAiL6Ios&feature=related

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-17 20:10:34 |Display all floors
they do not use their knife and fork properly

I come from a working class British family, factory workers etc and i know how to use my knife and fork proper, also to wash hands before dinner, their complete lack of manners and "spear" fork technique is outragous.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-17 20:30:27 |Display all floors
Some comments made by the French on the YouTube video:

(a) The french are more educated than americans. Most Americans cannot find their own country on the world map. Most of their scientists are from other countries. To show their ignorance, just go to Walmart and ask someone why America has invaded Iraq, or when Sept.11 happened.

(b) Never forget the indian wars! Americans also killed many Native Indians and took their land. They created concentration camps for thousands of Japanese civillians in the USA on World War 2. They harassed, killed and discriminated agaiinst the Chinese in 1849 and now they're doing the same to the Hispanics and Mexicans.

(c) The French helped the Americans against their War of Independence against the British and gave them their Statue of Liberty.

(d) Americans first kept blacks in slavery and even after slavery didn't give them equal social status.

(e) America is a warmongering people who simply kill others because they are afraid. They need to go to war all the time to prove to themselves that they are the greatest country. They will never change, and their blood thirst will never be satisfied. They have been involved in at least 26 conflicts since 1950.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-18 02:30:35 |Display all floors
So first you speak as if you represent the entirety of the Chinese people, when you are not even in China (possibly not even Chinese)... and now you speak as if you know the minds of all Europeans?
-----
Also,  why do you keep bringing up Native Americans, when all you have is the Hollywood version of their existence. What was done to the Cherokee, Sioux, Choctaw, Chippewa, Iroquois, etc. concerning treaties was not honorable. But before you think that they had some immunity to warfare before the "whites" arrived, you would be seriously mistaken. Many tribes regularly fought wars for territory, wiped each other out, took slaves, and did all the "nasty things" that you accuse whites of. Simply look at the history of the Commanche in its relations to other tribes.

And before you spout some nonsense about "white" excuses.... a little information on my heritage; I am an American "mutt". Though my skin is white, I am a mixture of nationalities ranging from German, Scottish, Irish, English, and Cherokee. There is probably even more considering the libido of many in my family line , but we only know a few hundred years of our history.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-18 04:06:49 |Display all floors

Because it is so easy to do

You have a toxic mixture - braggart spendthrift bullies, hypocrites with a blackheart.  What's to like?

See how it works?  Their ancestors got in, wiped out 99% of the natives, and then the rest of the natives were "assimilated" with their women raped.  So after 2-300 years there is perhaps 0.01% of the population with more than 50% native blood in their veins.  Very effective.  And as part of taking away what little is left of the economic power of the "natives" left offer, the BIA defines "natives" as one who has as little as 1/256th native blood - so most of the native money and property are today usurped by whites.

[ Last edited by tongluren at 2008-2-18 05:20 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.