Author: herdsman

US satellite shot a weapon test? [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2008-2-18 15:58:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-2-18 15:54



no peace, good weapons sales

maybe we can sale the weapon to iran , so that they can haul the american people step ,  and make a balance to that region. do u think so ?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-2-18 16:05:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by herdsman at 2008-2-18 15:58

maybe we can sale the weapon to iran , so that they can haul the american people step ,  and make a balance to that region. do u think so ?


psstt- don't talk so openly as CIA/FBI will tap to our talking............

pls send me sms
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2008-2-18 16:20:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-2-18 16:05


psstt- don't talk so openly as CIA/FBI will tap to our talking............

pls send me sms

, will the prisdent sent intelligence to kill me ?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-2-18 16:28:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by herdsman at 2008-2-18 16:20

, will the prisdent sent intelligence to kill me ?


You can see example in Pakistan recently..............what else do you think
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2008-2-18 16:32:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-2-18 16:28


You can see example in Pakistan recently..............what else do you think

so what should i do ?find a place to hidden ,

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-2-18 16:35:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by herdsman at 2008-2-18 16:32

so what should i do ?find a place to hidden ,


you can ask Osama for help.

he so clever to hid
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2008-2-18 16:39:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-2-18 16:35


you can ask Osama for help.

he so clever to hid

but i dont have chance to ask bin ,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.