Author: susansusan

daily of Feb [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-2-19 09:11:40 |Display all floors
Your both words make me excited, let me go to the flower market next Sunday and buy some flower back, I love planting.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-19 09:12:09 |Display all floors
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
I have a wonderful day yesterday, I was happy for most of the time and I was calm and easy. I did my job and I collected it and made plan for it. After work I went to supermarket and bought the food, I cooked for myself and at that time I thought of him and then I called him and we have a chat.
Later I called his mother, I have never called for his mother but I was rather disappointed with that call and after that I called him again, I asked his EX-girlfriend for chat and we did. I have a better understanding of him and I came to know about him better.
He lied to me, he didn’t tell his ex girlfriend the true and he didn’t tell me the true. The way of his mother deal with problem is rather stupid and selfish, and so his hesitation. I hate that badly and I was more clearly for what I did and what I should do in the next.
That is his mother suggestion: I told him that you are better as he told me, you are willing to bear the half of the housing and you are better than her. And so your ability and you know, everybody is seeking better life. Now, as she had came to my house for spending the Spring Festival, so I can decide it right now. so my suggestion is that, both of you wait for sometimes and let him decide what to do.
She even said:” let she alone, will you marry him immediately after they both separate?” I was rather sick by her suggestion. As for her mind, she is take advantage of me but set the meaning of love aside. I was fully understand why her marriage with her husband is turned out to be a failure and received many beat from him.
I talked to her, his Ex-girlfriend, after the talk I felt pity about her. She has not ability, not money, not friend in this strange place. when I asked her:” who ask for spending the Spring Festival in his house, you or him?” she can’t even answered this question, and said:” I forgot it.” I knew it is impossible but she just escaped from my inquiry. When I asked her whether she knows my existence, she told me the total different edition as the one he told me.
He told her that we are only normal friends, and not any special relationship. And he told me that they have separated for three years but from her word, I knew it doesn’t. They kept relationship for a long time behind us.
I know what to do now, I asked for my money back, I know that I will never contact with a guy like him, and it is quite pity that she has him but so pity the guy like him. I am the lucky one as I can get out of it so easily but not her, because they have body-intimacy already.
Oh, that is always the sunshine!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-19 09:32:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2008-2-19 09:11
Your both words make me excited, let me go to the flower market next Sunday and buy some flower back, I love planting.

I am excited too to see you are now a senior member!!!

Congratulations!!!

& wish all successes in yr planting like the flowers blooms in yr hearts
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-19 10:33:44 |Display all floors
good girl, keep up the good work,I believe your oral english and your grammer will be both progressed by writing.Concerning your personal life,Personally ,I think you have done correctly and made the wise decision.That kind of guy don't  deserve your love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-19 14:07:43 |Display all floors

caringhk

Hi:
Do you know? My Chinese name is flower of Spring, hahaha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-19 14:10:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2008-2-19 14:07
Hi:

I like it!!!

Chun Hua................

My mum is Choo Hua
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-19 14:11:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2008-2-19 14:07
Hi:

Let us imagine how caringhk spells your name,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.