Author: susansusan

daily of Feb [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-5 09:27:42 |Display all floors
I teach nobody in my job, i am nobody in the office.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-5 22:21:47 |Display all floors

5mar 2008

today,i have a talk to one of the senior design engineer in our department. and he hears that i want to leave design department to the item
department.then he ask me why.why?i repeat.and i ask him: what do you thing of our department.do you think that we shall get something
from the department for continue doing something.i telled him that  most of  other department have been make a promote last year.and we,
what we just can do is doing work hard and make sure of  avoid doing fault.apropos of promote,we can make just a dream.he was so
surprised in what i said.and he ask me wo did i hear about that.this made us amusing,and the other person among us was so exciting
that she break out so loudly ,and this made the other colleague so funny.
    on fact,i was very surprise that how did not he kown nothing about it.as a director of out factory,he did know nothing about us,and how did
him can ask us to do things so good and never think about of us.that is funny.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-6 09:05:20 |Display all floors

wennyboy

What kind of design you are working for?
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-7 09:09:54 |Display all floors

u are great

it took a long time to finish your words here.

it is surprised that you write often, and you got so many fans!

wish u good luck!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.