Author: gotohell

Anti-China Sentiments are Rising [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-2-16 04:18:40 |Display all floors

Imperial Best .

GTH asked ' what can China do " ?  Along these lines will do :

#1.  Engage in every accusation like this Darfur and dumpling cases . State our case clearly and concisely , demand evidence and proof and LEAVE it alone . The Achilles Heel is for China to go on and on insisting she is hard done by and innocent . They KNOW we are innocent , they just want to taunt us and their aim is to see us dance to their mischievous tunes . No dancing , that will cut their entertainment value down .

#2.  China should counter with the same , as in a dialogue . If they bring up " human rights " let us talk human rights and point to the elephant in their lounge : massacre of natives , rampaging and siphoning off resources and wealth which do not belong to them.  There is certainly no shortage of such counter argument . Be bold and be assertive , but be cool , calm and collected .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-17 21:35:43 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-18 08:44:23 |Display all floors
What we are seeing is wave after wave of negative news about China!

Certainly, there has been a lot of China-bashing lately after the headlinge-news scandals like poisoned pet foods and dumplings, toys with lead contents unaccptable by Western standard, etc. screamed across the surface of the earth. Why? Well we know that racism plays a big part.

We knew a long time back that this was only going to get worse before the Beijing Olympics.  So it is no surprise.

China’s continued development and economic growth have been viewed as a threat. There are a lot closet racists who can not tolerate the Chinese emerging from poverty. For them, the poor China of the 1980s is perfectly fine with them. They give the impression that Chinese manufacturers, under the protection of the Chinese government, have neglected the safety of consumers.

Another example is that of global warming, where there has been a recent trend to push the responsibility on China. Even countries that resisted the Kyoto Protocol seem to feel justified in criticizing China’s role. China has only stepped into its industrialization no more than 30 years ago, and already it has been blamed for these centuries old pollution caused by the US/UK.
You will reap what you sow!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-18 14:02:54 |Display all floors
The White Supremacists always assume the 'Holier than thou' attitude, and keep preaching about their self-righteousness even though the records show that they're the worst hypocrites that have committed worst genocides and racist crimes against peoples in the Americas, Australia, Africa, India and many other places around the world?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-18 14:29:16 |Display all floors
Hell, I'm pro China! I agree with Zglobal though, where he says too many live in the past. Yes, there were wrongs, yes people and people were hurt but to point fingers and apportion blame in this day and age is counterproductive and doesn't address what really matters....which is the future. I'm personally sorry that some of my ancestors were, in their way, responsible for some of the things mentioned here, but I for one, take no responsibility for action committed before my grandparents were born, and why should I? Lets all move on, remember the past and learn from it rather than expecting continuous apologies and compensations for the past wrongs......makes more sense for your kids as well as mine, when I have some!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-18 14:50:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2008-2-18 14:29
Hell, I'm pro China! I agree with Zglobal though, where he says too many live in the past. Yes, there were wrongs, yes people and people were hurt but to point fingers and apportion blame in this d ...

Exportedkiwi, you mean Rudd shouldn't apologize??
Kiwiland has never apologized for her racist crimes, isn't that true?;P:

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-19 08:58:29 |Display all floors
Kiwi :   " If you are willing to enjoy the benefits from the deeds of your ancestors , you should be able to wear the burden of their mistakes ".

Per capita pollution ( CO2 ) as of last year :

Australian    24 tonnes .

American     22 tonnes .

Chinese     4 tonnes .

Indian         2 tonnes .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.