Author: gotohell

Why are Asians so Smart? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-2-10 04:14:56 |Display all floors

VERY INTERESTING DISCUSSION

SMARTEST???

Well, smartness is based on diet and good mental health (less stress, less oppressive conditions, LESS PEOPLE DOING ALL THEY CAN TO KEEP YOU BACK).

The race or people WHO HAVE BEEN ABLE TO PROGRESS AND CREATE DISPITE THESE OBSTICLES ARE THE WORLD'S 'SMARTEST' PEOPLE.

In the US 'smartness' is measured by how well one does on 'IQ' tests -- and today, TEACHERS SPEND 90 PERCENT OF THEIR TIME TEACHING CHILDREN HOW TO 'PASS' THESE TESTS.

However, in African-American schools, colleges, universities (WHICH WE REFUSE TO CORRUPT OR TO PATTERN AFTER 'EURO' SCHOOLS), the emphasis is on creativity, ingenuity and discovery.

That is why, African-Americans are among the greatest inventors in the US and CONTINUE TO BE.  

Our concept of education IS NOT BASED ON THE 'MIDEAVAL' (reading, 'writing and 'rithmatic' ) MODEL OF EUROPEANS. It is based on the Jenne, Timbuktu, Gao, Khemet, Cush and Ethiopic model of education which is still the tradition used in AFRICAN-CHRITIAN CHURCHES AND PREACHING IN THE US AS WELL AS THE UPBRINGING OF CHILDREN.

It is rather ironic that AS SOON AS WHITE FEMALE TEACHERS AND THEIR 'MODERN' FEMINIST WAYS OF TEACHING BEGAN TO PERMEATE (including encouraging students to 'spy' on thier parents if their parents dicipline them - which would mean having to loose children or be penalized ) THE SCHOOLS, some of our students began to fall back.

Yet, when we REVIVED OUR ANCIENT METHODS -- TODAY, BLACK STUDENTS IN THE US ARE THE BEST AND THE TOPS IN ALL LEVELS.

See http://www.finalcall.com Muhammed Schools

Foreign students in the US coming from upper and middle class people in their native nations CANNOT BE COMPARED TO 'WORKING CLASS' PEOPLE IN THE US OF ANY RACE.

Most of the foreign people who come to the US ARE TRAINED EDUCATIONALLY.

However their training is not the type of 'free thinking and innovation-directed thinking' that is pushed in the US and was part of ancient cultures.

Take a look at this book and text in this regard and see that 'boat people' in China and Burakamin in Japan or Koreans in Japan, or Dalits in India  WHO LIVE IN SIMILAR CONDITIONS TO POOR 'APPALACHIAN' WHITES OR POOR BLACKS (WITH LITTLE OPPORTUNITY) DO NOT DO WELL ON 'IQ' TESTS.

However those who reject this 'sterile' system of 'education' ARE AMONG THE BEST STUDENTS IN THE US.

It is is important to note THAT AS SOON AS AFRICAN-AMERICANS RETURNED TO THE ANCIENT METHODS OF EDUCATION (Ghana, Mali, Songhai, Kenem-Bornu, Igbo-Ikwu, Nok-Wagadu, Khemet, Nubia-Cush, Abbyssinia, Negau-Punt (Swahili) IT IS WHEN THE EDUCATION OF BLACK CHILDREN BEGAN TO IMPROVE.

After all, the push to ancient methods of education began in the mid 1700's when the African Traditionalists (Orisha, Vadu, Shango religions) wanted to create priests and nuns to teach and practice African traditional religions.  

The Africans from West Africa's Sahel and Angola, as well as Sudan and Swahili region also contributed to the educational system in the US.

Hence, the first 'free schools' in the US AND IN BRAZIL (1550'S) WAS CREATED BY AFRICAN EDUCATORS AND 'VOODOO' PRIESTS AND NUNS - BELIEVE IT OR NOT, SOME WERE ACTUALLY SLAVES AND SOLDIERS CAPTURED IN BENIN AND NIGERIA, (again to teach Shango, Orisha, Vadu, metal work, calligraphy, voodoo writing/symbols, animal husbandry, agriculture, chemical arts and other subjects needed to build the Americas and to help maintain African culture in the Americas).

This is the type of educational system that helped to develop America's industrial and agricultural as well as scientific system.  The Africans were the ones who INCLUDED THE IDEA THAT SCIENCE AND NATURE AND THE GODHEAD ARE INTERTWINED.

Chsitians in the 1800's and before did not want anything to do with science or 'secularism,'  however men like Bishop Allen (FIRST AFRICAN ZION CHURCH - 1730'S to Booker T Washington and W.E.B. Dubois) REINTRODUCED THE AFRICAN EDUCATIONAL CONCEPT - AND THAT INCLUDED LEARNING ONE'S ANCIENT AND TRUE HISTORY BEFORE COLONIALISM.

Beleive it or not -- THE OLD AFRICAN-AMERICAN SCHOLARS WERE AMONG THE FIRST IN THE WEST TO STUDY THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN CHINESE CIVILIZATIONS AND THAT OF AFRICA -- since some of the scholars were of East African and Sudanese, West African and Ethiopian origins whose ancestors had contact with the Arabs, East Indians and Chinese/Far East and Melanesia.

See the works of Brunson, others:
http://www.cwo.com/~lucumi/runoko.html

See http://www.cwo.com/~lucumi/runoko.html

also see 'A History of Education Book II: Rhythm, Soul, Intelligence and the Male Sex's Intelligence Tests," at http://www.Xlibris.com
http://www2.xlibris.com/bookstore/book_excerpt.asp?bookid=19466

Also "A History of the African-Olmecs," and "Susu Economics," http://www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/ItemDetail~bookid~7283.aspx

and see http://blackmalepowermovement.forumsland.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-10 07:23:46 |Display all floors
he you blue sky , red sky like things

Why dont you give some success stories of your own countries

Apart from the stories of WMDs in Iraq and Tora Bora in Afghanistan and also independence of Vietnam

And also apart from your crusades, which was started by Pop of Rome against Muslims though, but was diverted by Venus to other parts of Europe in 1100 AD, when those parts were not under the command of Pop of Rome

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-10 07:57:35 |Display all floors
I don't think Asians are smarter , they just have more dedication and application to learning and work . To many Chinese and over the past umpteen generations , it is the only path to better social environment and status . This applies best to those who were forced into migration .

The reverse is true ; the better off one gets , the more relaxed that cerebrum slips into .  Physically too we see the weight gain and obesity afflicting the  well offs .  Same with the mind .  Motivation my good man, motivation .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-10 10:14:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by saj2go at 2008-2-10 07:23
he you blue sky , red sky like things

Why dont you give some success stories of your own countries

Apart from the stories of WMDs in Iraq and Tora Bora in Afghanistan and also independe ...

Wellllllllll ... we Imperialistic pigs have run your long-pork coward into his cave and his pals have to resort to cowardly acts of using innocent mentally ill as walking bombs to kill innocent Muslim people, because the Pakistanis are nothing but a bunch of whussies.

Is that about what you were looking for there, pig skin?

Hahaha!

Come-on there dude, I am just waitin' to tear into you!

Cowards have a tenancy to stick together and attack en mass!

I got your hungry blind ignorant hate down!

Go ahead and vent on me, I am an American! I am not in favor of Israel! I am not in favor of being anywhere in the Middle East, but you don't know that, do you? You only know your vile eagerness to terrorize the innocent in the name of your Allah!

Hahaha!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-10 10:59:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by blueskies88 at 2008-2-10 10:14

Wellllllllll ... we Imperialistic pigs have run your long-pork coward into his cave and his pals have to resort to cowardly acts of using innocent mentally ill as walking bombs to kill  ...

bluey, bluey! Man, I am disappointed with you.

You don't sound like a smart person to me.
Ask one of your close friends (if you have one, that is) to read your post back to you and analyse it.

[ Last edited by gotohell at 2008-2-10 11:02 AM ]
You will reap what you sow!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-10 11:01:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jayzee at 2008-2-10 04:14
SMARTEST???

Well, smartness is based on diet and good mental health (less stress, less oppressive conditions, LESS PEOPLE DOING ALL THEY CAN TO KEEP YOU BACK).

The race or people WHO HAVE BEE ...

jayzee, respects to you, man!

Once again a good post from you.
You usually post material that is hard to get hold of.
Some interesting points that I have never seen before.
The history that I have read has been written mainly by white historians and reinforced by Hollywood.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-10 11:17:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by blueskies88 at 2008-2-9 19:26

Yeah, then what happened to the Black people? Did they become stupid afterwards? Or what?

bluey, bluey, don't put words in my mouth!

Black people are extremely intelligent.
There are two threads that shows how clever they are despite being kept back by whites.
See Black inventions and discoveries, for example.

I was only mking the point that a book made:

Read 'IQ AND THE WEALTH OF NATIONS' a controversial 2002 book by Dr. Richard Lynn, Professor Emeritus of Psychology at the University of Ulster, Northern Ireland, and Dr. Tatu Vanhanen, Professor Emeritus of Political Science at the University of Tampere, Tampere, Finland. According to their research, the top 6 'most intelligent' nations in the world are:

1.Hong Kong 107
2.South Korea 106
3.Japan 105
4.Taiwan, Republic of China 104
5.Singapore 103
6.Austria 102

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iq_and_the_wealth_of_nations

This is solid evidence 'East Asians'(not just any asian) are smarter than all other races in the world.

Evolutionary Scientists agree that East Asians are the most intellectual race and most superior due to being more 'Highly Evolved' than other races.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race%2C_Evolution%2C_and_Behavior

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.