Views: 7496|Replies: 25

I will travel to France by the end of this month [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-2-7 23:56:53 |Display all floors
Does anyone recommend what kinds of things I have to buy in France except prefume and wine?Thanks in advance :)
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-8 01:10:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joanna_he at 2008-2-7 23:56
Does anyone recommend what kinds of things I have to buy in France except prefume and wine?Thanks in advance :)

Lucky you!....how about get a romantic picture taken under the Eiffel tower?!....and share it with us!...oh....by the way...can you get me a beautiful French can can girl?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-8 01:30:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2008-2-8 01:10

Lucky you!....how about get a romantic picture taken under the Eiffel tower?!....and share it with us!...oh....by the way...can you get me a beautiful French can can girl?

no prb.i will try to take romantic pics. but the prb is i have to find a beautiful french guy somewhere first then i can take some Pafter that i may persuade him to take her beautiful french girl to come to china.then u get a chance to get her and i get the man :);P

[ Last edited by joanna_he at 2008-2-8 01:32 AM ]
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-9 01:55:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joanna_he at 2008-2-8 01:30

no prb.i will try to take romantic pics. but the prb is i have to find a beautiful french guy somewhere first then i can take some Pafter that i may persuade him to take her beautiful fre ...

What's a smart woman ....that would be a perfect solution for you and me!...tell me how are you going to find that handsome French guy?....would you ask his girl to take a picture of you with her man?...is that how it works?....you know bird has small brain...bird's imagination is poor....need a hand from a smart woman! :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-9 12:08:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2008-2-9 01:55

What's a smart woman ....that would be a perfect solution for you and me!...tell me how are you going to find that handsome French guy?....would you ask his girl to take a picture of yo ...

well..i have no idea about it.it depends.i will see when i am in France. you have to say good lucky for me.keep you advised
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-9 13:17:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joanna_he at 2008-2-7 23:56

France is famous for it's food and wine. But I wouldn't expect you to like it if you have a taste for Chengdu hot pot. If you are bringing back wine - think twice. I'd buy liquors such as Benedictine. A bottle of wine is finished in one evening and it is heavy to carry. Liquor is much more expensive but will last for months. Check out the prices in somewhere like Metro in Chengdu before you go.

Second hand (flea) markets are worth a look

Enjoy your trip.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-9 23:11:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fatdragon at 2008-2-9 13:17

France is famous for it's food and wine. But I wouldn't expect you to like it if you have a taste for Chengdu hot pot. If you are bringing back wine - think twice. I'd buy liquors such as Bened ...

thanks for your advice.i dont think i will take wine/liquors to come back as it's too heavy.i dont think i still have good energy to carry it after travel(I will go to paris,south of france,nice etc).i am wondering what's in second hand(flea)markets?anyway,one thing for sure.i will take lots of pics there :)
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.