Author: gotohell

Shooting in America   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-2-9 13:46:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gotohell at 2008-2-9 05:02
Just what is going on here?

Are the western moderators deleting my posts.

I posted an article on this guy that has just blasted 6 people to kiingdom come.

It disappeared together wi ...

Sigh!!! My friend, I'm afraid that all your truthful reportings will only fall on DEAF EARS of all those westerners here!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-9 14:28:18 |Display all floors
Three killed in U.S. college shooting incident  

www.chinaview.cn  2008-02-09 00:26:22      Print

This photo shows the right position of Baton Rouge, Louisiana where a female student shot two dead before killing herself on Friday in a vocational technical college. (Xinhua/Reuters Photo)
Photo Gallery>>>

WASHINGTON, Feb. 8 (Xinhua) -- A female student shot two dead before killing herself on Friday in a vocational technical college in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, according to a CNN report.

Baton Rouge police spokesman Don Kelly told CNN that officers arrived at Louisiana Technical College around 8:36 a.m. (1336 GMT) after receiving a 911 call and found three female victims already dead in a classroom on the second floor of the school building, including the shooter herself.

Baton Rouge Sgt. Don Kelly meets with the media outside the Louisiana Technical College Friday, Feb. 8, 2008. (Xinhua/AP Photo)
Photo Gallery>>>

Preliminary investigation showed that the 23-year-old gunwoman shot the two fellow students, 21 and 26, in their seats with around 20 people in the classroom at the time.

Police has begun a thorough investigation, questioning witnesses and looking for the motivation of the shooting, Kelly said.

"This is a tragic day for Baton Rouge, when you come to a learning institution ... and become the victim of a violent crime," Mayor Kip Holden told the reporters at the scene.

Classes were canceled through Tuesday, and expected to be resumed on Wednesday, school officials said.

This was the third shooting incident in a week. A gunman carrying a grudge against the Kirkwood city government in the state of Missouri broke into a city council meeting on Thursday, killing five and injuring several others.

Last Saturday, a man shot five women dead in a robbery at a clothing store in a suburb of Chicago, Illinois. He is still at large.

Editor: Mu Xuequan  
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2008-02/09/content_7582804.htm

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-9 15:35:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tongluren at 2008-2-5 18:59
There is no comparison between China and America.  Americas are trained to be violent and inconsiderate since birth.  The Chinese are trained culturally to help each other in time of need.  You jus ...

You say the same thing in multiple threads tong, but it is unfortunate you ignore truth for the sake of your argument. There were thousands of volunteers, who travelled from many states to help people in Louisiana. Though the government failed its citizens, our fellow citizens did not. Many people housed entire families in their own homes, took off time from work to assist (at financial hardship to themselves), sent private truckloads of supplies, and much more.

Throughout the history of the U.S., citizens have repeatedly answered the call for help....inside and outside the country. If we were all trained to be inconsiderate from birth... I doubt men during WWII would have risked their lives in China, trying to protect people from Japanese bombers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-9 16:11:59 |Display all floors
A woman shooter?

Originally posted by correction at 2008-2-9 14:28
A female student shot two dead before killing herself on Friday in a vocational technical college in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, according to a CNN report.

Well this is sadly another first!

Women are supposed to be peaceful and have a maternal instinct. So what the hell is going on there? Are people getting more deranged and nuts?

If this is a new trend then "God Help America"!
You will reap what you sow!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-9 16:24:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cbcronin at 2008-2-9 15:35

You say the same thing in multiple threads tong, but it is unfortunate you ignore truth for the sake of your argument. There were thousands of volunteers, who travelled from many states to help p ...

When are you people going to learn to read? Did you ever pass any English exams?

The Theme is Shooting in America.
I am getting tired of reminding you people about keeping to the theme of a thread.
I have no intention of being your English teacher!

Hint: Why don't you try to comment on the latest shooting by a crazy  American chick?
They don't usually go nuts and take a bunch of innocent people with them when they want to check out.
They are usually more peaceful, aside from those messed up ones who kill a husband/boyfriend or the really messed up ones who kill their own kids first,
You will reap what you sow!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-9 21:11:42 |Display all floors
Someone shot at me as well!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-10 01:01:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gotohell at 2008-2-9 03:24

When are you people going to learn to read? Did you ever pass any English exams?

The Theme is Shooting in America.
I am getting tired of reminding you people about keeping to ...

If I see a mistruth I will address it, regardless of topic or poster. Starting a thread does not give one moderator powers within it boundaries, nor the ability to allow cronyism. If you wish posters to remain on topic, then I suggest you politely ask those that initially deviated.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.