Views: 6944|Replies: 20

Racists [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-2-5 02:10:24 |Display all floors
Have you heard the way some Spanish have shown their vile racism towards Lewis Hamilton?

This is not the first time these have behaved!

They have done it during soccer matches.
You will reap what you sow!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-5 05:46:31 |Display all floors

European Racists

I'm new to this but here goes, I am from uk which is getting more multiracial. The thing is that fear and lack of understanding fuel racial hate. as a teen I was a racist. but found new friends  educated me, (by a lot of joking)I now try to treat people as individuals. :) we are learning it is a shame others do not

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-5 05:57:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gotohell at 2008-2-5 02:10
Have you heard the way the Spanish have shown their vile racism towards Lewis Hamilton?

This is not the first time these white racists have behaved!

They have done it during soccer matches.

Were you here when China played against Japan?
No, that's right you're Cyber-Chinese.
You don't live here, but you've got a lot to say...

GOTOHELL
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-5 07:50:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wowzers at 2008-2-5 05:57

Were you here when China played against Japan?
No, that's right you're Cyber-Chinese.
You don't live here, but you've got a lot to say...

GOTOHELL

Once again we see a white man defending the extreme racism by other whites!
You will reap what you sow!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-5 15:46:49 |Display all floors

Ecuador takes on 'racist attack'

Ecuador's foreign minister is to take charge of the legal case of an Ecuadorean teenager who was the victim of an apparent racist attack in Spain.
Maria Fernanda Espinosa said she would travel to Barcelona to meet the 16-year-old girl, who was repeatedly hit and kicked by a man on a train.

The attack in Barcelona, which has provoked widespread indignation, was captured on film by security cameras.

A local man, aged 21, was charged with racially aggravated assault.

Identified only as Sergi Xavier MM, he was released pending further proceedings, a court statement said.

'Vile act'

Ecuador's President Rafael Correa said that the government would pay the teenager's legal fees.

Ecuador's foreign ministry said on Tuesday it had sent a diplomatic note to the Spanish embassy in Quito in which the government expressed its "most energetic protest for this xenophobic act", which happened on 7 October.

Spain's foreign minister, Miguel Angel Moratinos, described the attack as "vile and intolerable", and said it would not go unpunished.

The girl's mother, who asked not to be identified, told Radio Quito she was extremely worried about her daughter.

"Now I don't feel safe when she's alone, when she has to go to school," she said, according to the Associated Press news agency.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7060006.stm

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-5 17:51:08 |Display all floors

racism

I have seen racism and felt its hate, I have seen black hate white, white hate white, black hate brown, brown hate black, etc. it is not just colour  of skin it is people who use ethnic background to hate. these people would find any excuse. I do not defend any man who attacks another, due to race, colour, or  religion

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-6 13:00:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by stephen26 at 2008-2-5 17:51
I have seen racism and felt its hate, I have seen black hate white, white hate white, black hate brown, brown hate black, etc. it is not just colour  of skin it is people who use ethnic background  ...

But I've never seen that in China!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.