Author: gotohell

AMERICAN CONCENTRATION CAMPS [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-2-4 03:22:07 |Display all floors
Concentration Camps For American Citizens

Alex Jones documents the movement from quasi-secret preparation for mass internment of  ... all  American citizens, to the now public declarations that such facilities are being readied an will be used to imprison political subversives and dissidents after the next staged terror attack.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9146698239042440062
You will reap what you sow!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-4 03:24:40 |Display all floors
Texe Marrs Gulag USA Concentration Camps In America

Some nine years ago a French-Canadian reporter named Serge Monast called the ministry, desperate to speak with me personally. Mr. Monast  ... all » stated he had come into possession of documents which proved the existence of a secret plan for a concentration camp system throughout North America. He sent them to me and, after a parallel investigation of my own, I became convinced the documents were authentic. Serge Monast was telling the truth. The horrible, horrible truth.

Not too long afterward, Serge Monast, a vigorous man in his 40s, died unexpectedly of a brief and mysterious illness. His friends suspected foul play, but there was no definite proof he was murdered. Just before he died, Serge wrote to tell me he would be contacting me soon to give me details of stunning new information he had discovered about the concentration camps, including a map pinpointing locations. Information which, Serge assured me, "will blow your mind."

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3020455577813028878

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-4 03:35:00 |Display all floors
A couple of months ago, before we heard much about the Military Commissions Act, I recall reading this caption on the news bar at the bottom of the screen while watching C-SPAN.

It stated that "the Supreme Court has ruled that the Government has the right to detain any non-resident, regardless of race, creed, color or religion, indefinetly."

I was like WTF is this all about? I didn't hear any MSM reports on this or any outrage from politicians or other Americans. This ruling quietly passed through without a peep.

When you think of the Patriot Act's 1 & 2 being passed into law, then this Supreme Court quietly
passing the above mentioned rule, then you throw in the Military Commisions Act and it seems like the Government is almost expecting mass chaos, mass protests or mass riots down the road.

One scenerio I imagine that will happen is once the government comes out in May 2008 with the National ID card / Drivers license which will be embedded with an RFID chip, many American citizens and christians alike will protest and refuse to participate and will then be declared non-residents and rounded up and sent to the FEMA detention camps.

Another scenerio is a total collapse of our Economy and / or a major "planned" terrorist attack involving chemical weapons or nuclear bombs in which the President will call for martial law, suspend all elections ('08?) suspend the constitution and again round up looters, protestors, etc, etc, this could also include the bird flu scenerio?

I hope and pray that I'm wrong but I honestly don't think I am. These laws aren't being passed too keep us safe from terrorists, they are to keep us all in line for the coming New World Order or One World Government.

Something bad is going to happen in this country, something very bad. The people will wish and pray for change, for better government and I'm afraid what we will get will look good at first but it will be worse then what we ever expected.

--  American Psycho

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-4 04:23:06 |Display all floors

Reply #35 gadflystings's post

Alternatively,

China Daily could just sell something else -- how about Hillary Clinton? How much for Hillary? Someone anononymous donated 31.5 million dollars -- that sounds like where the money is!

Just think of it:

China Daily endorses Hillary Clinton!

Now there's a headliner!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-4 08:20:15 |Display all floors

China Has Historically Refused to Bribe American Pols

Despite decades of open extortion and hands out for "change," China has historically refused to feed the pigs at the trough, and thus refused to bribe the American pols.  

The American liars' contest is getting more ridiculous with age anyways - this 3 ring circus now going on is going to cost billions of dollars just for 2008, and it is not even entertaining.  How stupid are Americans?  Well, all you have to do is watch how they "elect" their leaders from a bunch of liars, whose only claim to fame (or notoriety) is their ability to lie ("Campaign Promises" is such a huge oxymoron, NONE of the American voters actually expect such promises to be kept).  It is hilarious is not also so very sad - to think that the nation with the most resources can sink so low - now reduced to begging for "change" from other nations on a daily basis.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-4 14:43:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2008-2-3 20:01
Therefore , in order to maintain the myth of an independent NGO , HRW needs to be seen to be fair . Nevertheless , there are sections within the organization , who have , over the years , made correct and fair judgments on various aspects of inhumane treatment of innocents around the globe.   ...

So let's just clarify, for the sake of Northwaste at least.
HRW, when it criticised the USA, Australia etc, is being fair and accurate, but when it criticises Chi-na, it is being a western pro-pag-and-a tool ?

What about AI ?
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-4 15:20:05 |Display all floors

yup

So what is your point?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.