Views: 12797|Replies: 56

Need some help--about child education [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-30 13:45:07 |Display all floors
I need some help.
My younger sister is 12 years old. She does not like studying. Although I assist her every weekend, it doesn't work at all. I don't know what to do. She likes physics. And she likes putting posts on her school forum, she just want to be the one who puts posts most. One good thing is that her speed of typing is very fast.  I remember when I was in elementary school and junior middle school, I liked studying very much. Yet after I  entered senior middle school, I did not perform so well  as before. Why do some children not like studying? I appreciate very much if anybody can give me some advice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-30 13:56:38 |Display all floors
You'd better ask for some experienced teachers' advice. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-30 14:10:15 |Display all floors
You'd better ask for some experienced teachers' advice.

Yes, thanks for your advice.

I hope some experienced teachers can see my post and kindly give me some advice

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-30 14:30:21 |Display all floors
Maybe she just spends too much of his time on typing and posting in forum and could not concentrate on his study....  Nowadays kids are so easily distracted by their surroundings....  Moreover, girls are more inclined to be fall for someone during adolescent period...
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-30 14:48:21 |Display all floors
Maybe she just spends too much of his time on typing and posting in forum and could not concentrate on his study....  Nowadays kids are so easily distracted by their surroundings....  Moreover, girls are more inclined to be fall for someone during adolescent period.

Robert, thanks for your comment.

Yes, that's true nowadays kids are easily distracted by their surroundings, my younger sister is still too young to be fall for someone. What I want to say here is that she seems not like studying since the very moment she entered elementary school. Then I remember that in each class, there are some children who don't like studying, and the reasons are different, as far as I can figure, some kids like playing games too much, and some maybe don't have a happy and stable family. I can't think more reasons. But I still confused, my sister does her homework on time and she only put posts on weekends and she has a happy family, why she does not like studying?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-30 15:45:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by marya1003 at 2008-1-30 14:48

Robert, thanks for your comment.

Yes, that's true nowadays kids are easily distracted by their surroundings, my younger sister is still too young to be fall for someone. What I want to say h ...

How could you say that she doesn't like study? Any symptoms or examples for that ? Did she skip classes or refuse to follow to her teachers ? or other boycott...... As you mentioned, she did her homework on time.... I reckon she is a good student... When she posts on a forum , she may leran something too.... A student needs not to study all day long.... He/she needs some outdoor activities and develops a comprehensive range of hobbies.....

:)
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-30 16:06:38 |Display all floors
How about her performance of study?

You know,some children If the performance not good in class, the more they study, the more interest they lose.It's important to make some encouragements for them.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.