Views: 3306|Replies: 2

can it be once again?? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-29 17:29:16 |Display all floors
after my last relationship of 3 years ago
i had a long distance one whereby she lived in paris i lived in uk
and got used for a emotional ride

now yet again i have been in the same situation i meet a new gf in uk and suddenly she does her internship in the usa for 18 months,,,she now hates this and wanted to come back to uk so we can be closer..

but of late i felt she had changed, as i proposed to her to get a job for the same company in uk ,,this then turned into a arguement whereby she says i am calculative by saying i got her the job?????but i didnt mean it this way..but in reallity i meant i did something roght for once..andmake her feel happy

i feel trapped as to what she demands,,cos i have changed so much for her

they way i dress
the way i listen to her every words..

but yet she seems content on argueing with me..about the words i say.
i am puzzled now and scared of our relationship
cos i feel she is in control of my whole life..

even though i said i would love to marry her
she said the same..but yet she gives me the signs to marry her..but sometimes she says maybe we are not right..and how we come from different culturres..

i have been a supportive bf and encourage her to do well but yet i feel she is pushing me away

can anyone understand why

my friends say that she is not happy with her work and has no close friends there to share her feelings..

is this true..
please help me

Ljw_44@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-2 12:47:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ljw_4444 at 2008-1-29 17:29
after my last relationship of 3 years ago
i had a long distance one whereby she lived in paris i lived in uk
and got used for a emotional ride

now yet again i have been in the same situation  ...

You have done the best you can...and still she is not happy with you...what else can you do?...you are worried...you are right to be worried...you got a good reason to doubt this relationship....but what more can you do?

Are you your own boss?... feeling a bit out of control?...not in the driver seat?...people are usually looking for changes at your age?...do you think she is ready to settle down and have kids?...I doubted!...what do you think?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-18 11:55:30 |Display all floors
wow I just you made 2 topics with same subject ~~~but......

2 different girls on 2 different locations..........

Im not sure whether this is a joke topic or you're dating (dated) 2 girls at the same time on 2 different locations.......

If that's true..I think it won't last long and you better give up cause you're not doing something "good"  >.>..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.