Author: jadegreen

He said, yes, I have another woman but that's different.... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-11 19:55:34 |Display all floors
The guy is a JERK, dump him today!!! He should have told you about his other gf abroad from the beginning. The fact that you had to confront him about it says everything. He doesn't love you, don't waste your time on him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-11 22:40:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kendio at 2008-3-7 15:35
as i know, thatt's right to most American

well congratulations: you're an idiot.   And an incorrect one at that.
A riot is an ugly thing.... and I think it's just about time we had one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-12 11:39:11 |Display all floors
Love is an emotional campaign.
But first of all,he is a MAN,as we know, physiological  actuation is the symbol of  a MAN.

So it is not concering "LOVE"...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-15 23:58:27 |Display all floors

Ouch

The issue is not "Can a man love two women."

The issue is about honesty and trustworthiness.

He deceived you.  He cheated on you..

He "needs company" while he is abroad?  A man does not "need" sex while he is away from his beloved.  A basic task in human maturation is called "the ability to delay gratification."  

So this man is not only untrustworthy, he has the emotional development of an infant.

I suggest that you dump him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-22 11:36:22 |Display all floors

happen to me

happen to me exactly the same thing,so many reason to left him,but so much love i have for him,to even consider living without him,yap yap i'm pathetic,before judging me,
give me advice how to let go of that cheating a**hole,how to forget about him,how to move on with your life,when u know u've been wasting your time,is it so easy to forget about him? he did 1 mistake,and i should just give up on him? there gonna be so many other big problem we gonna face,whne enough is enough,with love in your mind,u just never know.
The only things that worrie me,and i know all the guy dun know about this secret,is when u betray a women,u make them feel insecure,hate themself,think what i did wrong till he mess this good relation. I starting not to believe myself,and therefore i need him more. I dun know i feel sad i feel bad,deep down i know i should just easily left him,but why its so hard?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.