Author: jadegreen

He said, yes, I have another woman but that's different.... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-2-28 23:06:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinesequeen at 2008-2-28 09:02

Is Mr. Scary really scary to you? LOL..enlightening me how to be afraid of Scary laowei.

For one thing....scary can say "BOO" real good....I would jump high when anyone says "BOO" to me in the middle of the night...scary is less scary now without his scary avatar!:)...would you not jump if scary sneaks up to you and boos you from behind?

What would scare you most at night?...a noise or a shadow?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-2 11:36:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2008-2-28 23:06

would you not jump if scary sneaks up to you and boos you from behind?

What would scare you most at night?...a noise or a shadow?  

Bird, the idea of jumping behind me. lol..that would scare the hell of me..and with a BOO? at night too!! Gees..what a scene..LOL

At night a shadow and noises are equally scary to me. I couldn't tell which one is worse. Just a real sensitive person, especially at night.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-7 01:42:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinesequeen at 2008-3-2 11:36

Bird, the idea of jumping behind me. lol..that would scare the hell of me..and with a BOO? at night too!! Gees..what a scene..LOL

At night a shadow and noises are equally scary to me. I cou ...

I know a person ...his last name is BOO...hey, I am not pulling your leg...we called him Mr Boo Boo...funny name.. eh?!...he is a scary character too!...no kidding!

At night...without bright light...most of us (human) can't see color too well...our brains would make up all kind of weird interpretations from the dark surroundings...it can be pretty scary walking in the dark after watching a horror movie at night...I avoid watching those movies at night before bed time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-7 15:35:53 |Display all floors
as i know, thatt's right to most American

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-7 16:48:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jadegreen at 2008-1-29 00:34
When I asked him after a long time of suspicion, he said, "Yes, I have another woman but that's different. I love you but I also need company when I'm abroad". I never expected this as I  ...

Love should be exclusive..
well, but if he decide to change, then let him go, you will find a better man
long distance love is nor realistic, do not blame him, he just make a right decision for you two, the earlier, the better,

Good luck

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-7 21:05:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jadegreen at 2008-1-29 00:34
When I asked him after a long time of suspicion, he said, "Yes, I have another woman but that's different. I love you but I also need company when I'm abroad". I never expected this as I  ...

That's horrible.......................just dump him!!!
you are a nice girl...dump him at once and make sure he knows it is his loss to abandon you~~

if he loves you...he could overcome the loneliness abroad....

that is a lousy excuse~~@@!@@!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-11 00:45:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kevin001 at 2008-2-1 13:05
Hi, your question is quite a dilemma that many sperated couple face nowadays.
the thing if he really love you or need you. sexual needs for example.
just remember, there is no perfect man or man  ...

agree

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.