Author: jadegreen

He said, yes, I have another woman but that's different.... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-2-1 13:05:35 |Display all floors

Love is supposed to be FAITHFUL instead of exclusive

Hi, your question is quite a dilemma that many sperated couple face nowadays.
the thing if he really love you or need you. sexual needs for example.
just remember, there is no perfect man or man in the world of love, it's just an art of ballence.
remember, the lines of Scarlet, "Don't say you are noble, because we are almost sin before god".
So take it easy. if your definition to love is faithful to each other. obviouly. he isn't  your guy.
or else. that's anothe case.
Have a nice day and happy new year.
All i can is to be a better man.
http://michael3626.spaces.live.com/Personal/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-2 00:43:32 |Display all floors
yeah he's fooling himself and trying to fool you
he can have very strong feelings for both of you but if he loves you he would not take her. that simple.
A riot is an ugly thing.... and I think it's just about time we had one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-5 04:53:14 |Display all floors
There is such a thing as Polyamory and Open Relationships so I suppose it's possible but the question you should be asking insted is whether or not YOU want to be in a relationship where you are not the only woman.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-14 15:56:50 |Display all floors
Are you serious? If so, then ask yourself how you would feel if you were the other woman?

All the sweet-talk in the world is not going to stop everyone being seriously hurt by this guy somewhere down the line. If you continue to believe his line, then you can only expect heartache and misery because very few of these relationships work out well.

I have a feeling that you only want to hear one thing - that this will work, that what he says is true, that you are the only true love and his "other woman" means nothing to him. YOU are the "other woman" he talks about to the other woman. Think about that!

Anyway, whatever anyone else says to you, you will probably believe that your relationship is different.
Good luck.
testing the waters

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-17 11:03:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jadegreen at 2008-1-29 00:34
When I asked him after a long time of suspicion, he said, "Yes, I have another woman but that's different. I love you but I also need company when I'm abroad". I never expected this as I  ...

Ppl can hv different love in same time. I assume the love he has to his wife is family love. Maybe no more passion, but the feeling is in deep of his heart.

To you, maybe he has passion like a fire, and maybe this feeling can make him feel he is still young. Does he love you? Maybe...Can the relationship last? I dont think so...

Take your time to think over, and time is the best medicine. Find your own love...  What ya think?
what goes around, comes around.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-23 23:48:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jadegreen at 2008-1-29 00:34
When I asked him after a long time of suspicion, he said, "Yes, I have another woman but that's different. I love you but I also need company when I'm abroad". I never expected this as I  ...

It appears that many women can only have room for one man in their hearts at any given time....and unfortunately it seems that many men can have room (concurrently) for more than one women!....cultural?...biological?...evolutional?...psychological?

Despite the apparent fact (or trend)..men can learn to have room for only one woman in their hearts at any given time ...is your man willing to learn?...if not...and if you prefer not to share your man...emotionally and/or sexually...with another woman or other women....kick him out...he should not be in your life!...how can you spend your life with a man you can not trust and feel safe with?:)

In addition...there is no guarantee that his other woman/women is/are not sharing her/their body/bodies with other men and women...you have to be concerned about HIV positive and other sexually transmitted diseases that are running so rampant in our society nowadays!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-26 11:54:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by scarylaowei at 2008-2-2 00:43
yeah he's fooling himself and trying to fool you
he can have very strong feelings for both of you but if he loves you he would not take her. that simple.

Well Well Well, isn't this easier said than done?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.