Author: jadegreen

He said, yes, I have another woman but that's different.... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-30 00:20:17 |Display all floors
of course just exclusive

or else u will wonder all the time and give him chance to play!!!!!!

he is jianren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-30 11:49:19 |Display all floors
He didn't say he loves her, it sounds like he's saying he loves you but uses her for companionship and probably sex (?).
But that doesn't make it any better...
My point is that the question isn't "can a man love many women at the same time" but rather do YOU want to be sharing him? It doesn't matter what other people think. Some people here may say "yeah, men get lonely when they're away, let him have his fun as long as he uses condoms.." or something like that. But how would that make YOU FEEL?
WHAT KIND OF A RELATIONSHIP DO YOU WANT?
Don't live unhappy and feeling like less than #1 in his life just because some people here say cheating is normal. "The ball is in your court", you decide what you want and change the relationship now. If you quietly put up with it and give in against your will or let it continue even though it hurts you, it will only get worse.

I am saying this from experience! I have been cheated on, and I forgave him, and he did it again... and again... and again... (cont.)....

So... if you're married, you need to have a long talk with him about this and get it straightened out. You probably made vows to each other about something like this.
If he's a boyfriend and you're not married, you need to decide if you want a guy like this, and act accordingly.

good luck, let us know how it goes...
:)
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-30 14:07:01 |Display all floors
For your reference....

Can one love two girls ?
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-30 14:27:01 |Display all floors
no, you chosed a wrong man ~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-30 14:28:11 |Display all floors
Morality

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-30 17:03:17 |Display all floors
you know. Love is a strange thing. it can come suddenly and go without warning.
Its totally different for men and women. I know women are mostly loving with all heart. but men are by nature really more easily  "attracted" to other women.. that's a fact we can't deny..

As for him, loviing 2 women at the same time. that is really possible.
Whether its his fault or your fault you may think, a relationship is always both sides. So if something unhappy happens (like this 3rd person) it is always the fault of both sides, which means you and him. You and him should have a deep talk and try how he thinks about you and how you think about him. Be honest to eachother.
Sometimes people have to learn to choose or learn to love. This is your situation now.

Be honest with him. Show him you will be sad if he loves another woman, and that he actually have to make a decission instead of dragging with 2 girls at the same time, which will lead to jealousy and even more problems in the future.
Let him choose between you or her.  Often people will only realise what is the most important for them once they LOST it or when its too late to make it up...

good luck!
Cheng

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-1 13:01:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jadegreen at 2008-1-29 00:34
When I asked him after a long time of suspicion, he said, "Yes, I have another woman but that's different. I love you but I also need company when I'm abroad". I never expected this as I  ...

He does not really love you the same as you do.  Think about it. Soldiers and
sailors leave their wives for maybe  1 year at a time. They can make it.  Don't
blind yourself.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.