Views: 10286|Replies: 39

He said, yes, I have another woman but that's different.... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-29 00:34:50 |Display all floors
When I asked him after a long time of suspicion, he said, "Yes, I have another woman but that's different. I love you but I also need company when I'm abroad". I never expected this as I trused him unconditionally. When I'm in love with a man, I love him with all my heart. There is no room for any other man. But he seems to be different.

Can a man really love many women at the same time? Should love be exclusive?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-29 09:43:02 |Display all floors
when I really care about a man, in a romantic way... all the other men don't exist for me...no matter they're handsome or whatever, they simply don't exist in my eyes
...I don't know how's it like for a man, but in that case that's not love, it's just lust.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-29 09:53:51 |Display all floors
"Can a man really love many women at the same time?"
I think some can; I also think some women can love multiple men at the same time. However, I'd be suspicious about his so-called "love"--does he really love you, or does he just need some *ahem* "company" while he's away from his other woman?

"Should love be exclusive?"
I don't think you can make a blanket statement for this. A lot of people want to be in exclusive relationships, but some don't, and that works for them--whether this means swingers clubs, undiscussed flings or whatever. In my opinion, as long as both parties are clear on the terms of the relationship and its boundaries, that's OK with me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-29 21:18:41 |Display all floors

Not faithful

If he cannot be faithful to you when abroad, then he can't be trusted. Drop him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-29 22:00:50 |Display all floors
The simple answer is: he doesn't love you.

If a man "loves" many women at the same time then he doesn't love any of them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-29 22:09:29 |Display all floors
I feel sad for you..Kick him out ! it's not worth for you loving him..I also hate this kind of man...too bad !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-29 22:51:51 |Display all floors
I'll definitely break up with him, he doesn't respect you at all
but maybe at least,he is honest?!
爱情什么都象,就是不象爱情...Love is a Fallacy

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.