Author: chinadaily

What percentage of your income do you spend each month? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-27 12:37:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fatdragon at 2008-1-27 12:32

This is not a fortune 500 company. We haven't even managed to produce any gold yet and no money to replace the missing gold wedding ring which precipitated the research.

Oh... You're in dilemma..... Also I'm not a tycoon...sorry, I could not render some help...  I bet you didn't venturously steal Mrs dragon's ring to support your research...... GOOK LUCK...
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-27 18:41:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinadaily at 2008-1-25 10:29
A new phrases has been created in China: Yue Guang Zu, which refers to a person, mainly the young, who spends all his/her earnings each month. That is sharp contrast to his/her parents who prefer s ...

Well,I think the phrase yueguangzu has been created for a long time
And it's great for a man who gets a small house and doesn't become a "负翁" but only is yueguangzu.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-28 22:28:41 |Display all floors
i never caculate how much money i need save every month..and how much i can spend..i'm the one always spend the money it's necessary to buy things..and i need spend it..of course.i'm the one always waste things...like i bought 1 pair of shoes..after 1 week i don't like it..then i go to buy the other one....if i buy something i like i will always using it...so i guess i can save 50% of my salary every month..and at the begining of this year..i made my frist 5 year planing..so i have to think aobut my saving again...i will try to save 75% of my income..hoho...life should have some pressure to make people make progress..right ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-29 15:25:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 246810 at 2008-1-28 22:28
i never caculate how much money i need save every month..and how much i can spend..i'm the one always spend the money it's necessary to buy things..and i need spend it..of course.i'm the one always ...

So how about your 5 years plan ? Is it being carried out smoothly....?  Saving is one task of your plan..... Moreover, frugality is one highly-advocated merit in China...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-29 22:52:17 |Display all floors

YES I SPENT ALL OF MY MONTH EARNINGS

Actually I am a college student^_^
I just can earn no more than 100yuan per month^_^
so……
     ★ENGLISH FUNS?★
【MyQQ:7316564】
【I AM WAITING FOR U】

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-29 23:00:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2008-1-29 15:25

So how about your 5 years plan ? Is it being carried out smoothly....?  Saving is one task of your plan..... Moreover, frugality is one highly-advocated merit in China...

if i already told to you all what's my latest years plan..i 'm not going to tell you again here..i worry about if i told to so many people ..it will be not come true...hehe..

Yes. My parents are frugality people..but for our generation, I don't think so..especially living in the expensive city..but i'm just doing ok right now..:) , just buy less make up things, don't go shopping so often.don't eat craps always..hoho ..!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-30 10:52:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 246810 at 2008-1-29 23:00

if i already told to you all what's my latest years plan..i 'm not going to tell you again here..i worry about if i told to so many people ..it will be not come true...hehe..

Yes. My p ...

It will be more efficacious after you told it to me... I promised you, buddy...   Don't always dance alone......

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.