Author: thunderbird

Why do you shop? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-26 02:04:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2008-1-25 13:08
I seldom shopped unless my love specifically asked me to, so I could carry all her purchases. Once, after me doing this for a day, wandering around Beijing Lu in GZ, with me moaning all the way, an ...

I agree with you....men should never go shopping with women...except for young couples who are freshly in love ...they need the fertile ground (shopping mall) to nourish their new-found love!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-26 02:05:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mira_mio at 2008-1-25 13:22

yes yes yes!

Don't you like to have an intimate friend like that?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-26 02:09:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-1-25 13:25

so you want a supplementary credit card????

be my GF.............

Caring...tell us...how many credit card you have?....and how many GF you have?....Is the ratio between credit card and GF is always 1:1?...or 1:2 (one card for two GF):)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-26 02:13:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-1-25 13:27

Well Bird - Shopping is Necessary this few weeks as Sping New YEar is Coming.....................you won't wanna leave the cupboards empty & bare for the three bears

You got  "three bears" coming to your house during Chinese new year?...who is the mother bear?....are you getting a bear hug from all of them or just the mother bear?:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-26 02:15:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lacaterina at 2008-1-25 13:56

I do shop a lot before the new year too.

Though i do the same throughout the year too....

What do you buy for new year?....details please!:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-26 02:21:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by heyyou at 2008-1-26 01:35

Yeah, I've heard about those Boxing Days in Canada. I should ask my Canadian friends is it a good deal to buy during Boxing Days. I usually go crazy after New Years Day. Who wants to buy last y ...

Yes, boxing day is the day...you can save lots of $$$$$ for electronic goods and other stuff!...as long as you can manage it financial...why not?...at least that something money can buy!:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-26 02:26:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2008-1-25 19:05

Just as you mentioned.... A qualified busboy, or a devoted company.... With respect to shopping, females are more robust than me.... As for bags of clothes, five or six is ok.... But I need t ...

You have to be a very organized person...your skills in graduate study definitely come in handy!...yes , I say you are an overqualified busboy!:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.