Views: 4374|Replies: 4

waking thought 与orginate with [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-23 19:40:12 |Display all floors
"Paul Burrell who told the court he knew Diana's every waking thought tackled head-on the suggestion the Princess has been murdered in a conspiracy involving prince Phillip. I think that's impossible he said. Diana's servant and confidant said the Princess was excited by her relationship with Dodi Al Fayed. It had happened after she split up with Dr. Hasnat Khan. She was on the rebound. He, Mr. Burrell said had been her soul mate, and Diana had seriously contemplated marrying the heart surgeon. “

The United States navy says it is investigating reports that a prankster may have played a role in the widely reported confrontation between Iranian and American vessels in the Gulf eight days ago. The report has been published in the Navy Times Newspaper. It quotes several veteran sailors as saying that a known radio prankster may have interfered with communications, sending threats to the Americans that did not originate with the Iranians.

Paul Burrell who told the court he knew Diana's every waking thought tackled head-on the suggestion the Princess has been murdered in a conspiracy involving prince Phillip.
who know what the waking thought is supposed to mean?

It quotes several veteran sailors as saying that a known radio prankster may have interfered with communications, sending threats to the Americans that did not originate with the Iranians.
orginate with?How to translate?

Thanks in advance!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-25 21:24:17 |Display all floors
no one help me?no no no no

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-25 21:49:43 |Display all floors
waking thought

Princess Diana might lose her consciousness during the car clash and then woke up later. The guy was Diana's bodyguy, who seat behind her at that time. So he knew Diana's thought when she woke up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-26 11:34:43 |Display all floors
清醒时的念头/思想

I believe this has nothing to with her regaining consciousness after the car clash (it'd be quite unbelievable that she didn't die instantly, right?)  I think he was saying that Diana didn't believe someone could be trying to kill her except perhaps for a moment or two when she wasn't herself.
世上就怕“认真”二字,I'll try my best

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2008-1-26 12:44:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rouofhk at 2008-1-25 11:34 PM
Paul Burrell who told the court he knew Diana's every waking thought tackled head-on the suggestion the Princess has been murdered in a conspiracy involving prince Phillip. I think that's impossible he said. Diana's servant and confidant said ....

Since a person can think only when he/she is awake, Diana's every waking thought = everything that Diana had been thinking about

Being Diana's servant and confident, Paul Burrell claimed that he knew Diana's every waking thought, i.e., he knew everything that was in Diana's mind.

-

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.