Views: 13692|Replies: 66

extra credit to CHINESE FRIENDS [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-22 23:25:02 |Display all floors
I think people who have special friendship feelings for the chinese need some extra credit.
Xilaren ,tradevick,Force_one ,zglobal,and some more which I forget .have shown their real love for us the chinese.
I believe they deserve to have a special credit .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-22 23:43:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rosepanther at 2008-1-22 23:25
I think people who have special friendship feelings for the chinese need some extra credit.
Xilaren ,tradevick,Force_one ,zglobal,and some more which I forget .have shown their real love for us th ...

that's very kind rosey
good luck with that sentiment

I'm afraid you'll have to shout.... too many forumites like to see us non-Chinese at the back of the bus.
A riot is an ugly thing.... and I think it's just about time we had one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-23 17:07:43 |Display all floors

a Race we all could win

There really isnt such thing called non-Chinese. That term only exist in English. Chinese doesnt treat people in terms of their nationality, that mentality and way of thinking are not part of the culture at all. Yes you see someone try to impose that non-Chinese concept on others, majority would not be able to understand why. After all we are all one Race - Human Race, a Race we all could win.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-23 18:10:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rosepanther at 2008-1-22 23:25
Xilaren ,tradevick,Force_one ,zglobal,and some more which I forget .have shown their real love for us th ...

So can you pls tick them in the Poll set up by me..................
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-23 22:04:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinesequeen at 2008-1-23 17:07
There really isnt such thing called non-Chinese. That term only exist in English. ..

well sadly even if there's no word for it, it does exist in the hearts of some forumites.

But I really do appreciate your words.
And feel they're a far truer depiction of real Chinese culture than that nasty minority tries to spread

A race we all can win very nice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-24 04:24:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by scarylaowei at 2008-1-23 22:04

But I really do appreciate your words.
And feel they're a far truer depiction of real Chinese culture than that nasty minority tries to spread

A race we all can win very nice.

So now both you and I are winners, let us not fight anymore..LOL ..except friendly fight...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-24 04:27:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinesequeen at 2008-1-24 04:24

..except friendly fight...

now THAT sounds worth looking into

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.