Author: holly666

holly's diary [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-18 14:38:16 |Display all floors
Funny,nowadays begars can't be reliable;I usually turn  a blind eye to the begars along the roadside. I wonder which town your home town is,can you shed some light on it,Holly;there is a saying goes that" there are a lot of beautiful girls born in Sichuan",so I would like to travel in Sichuan someday and meet beautiful Sichuan girls there and also experience and view  charming Sichuan landscapes and cozy lifestyle.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-19 14:56:00 |Display all floors
Wednesday,March 19, 2008, rainy

It’s been raining since last night. Though it becomes lighter, it continues to drop on the rain shed. The sky is covered with thick cloud, as if it were dusk. Nowhere can I go, feeling black like the sky. So I know why my daughter have changed her mind, expecting to go back to the north.

xunhuan, it's worth traveling in Sichuan. It has not only many beautiful landscapes, but also much delicious food as well as beautiful charming girls.

I'd like to show you some pictures later.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-20 21:07:01 |Display all floors
Thursday, March 20, 2008, cloudy

I’ve come back home, but I haven’t felt it my home any more. Firstly, my own house has been let to others because we haven’t lived here for long and we’ll just live here for no more than 3 months. I have to live with my mother-in-law. Six people are crowded in a three-room apartment. We have to think of others every time we want to do something. Awful. Secondly, the city has developed so fast that I don’t know where to get what I want. I have to ask my families or anyone in the street for the place I’d like to go. It seems I’m also a stranger here, which embarrasses me most. Now I’m in a dilemma. In Beijing I’m a “Waidiren”, but in my hometown I’m a stranger.

In the beginning, I thought only I had such thought. However, once I found my daughter’s net name was “我生本无乡,心安是归处。”, which makes me very sad. I scold myself for I have no ability to settle her, but does she know I myself is also a sacrifice of the present policy. Sigh. The Chinese characteristic makes us floating in the air. When do we find our spirit home???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-21 12:10:42 |Display all floors
What does the gov fear? Why haven't I posted my new thread???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-21 12:13:32 |Display all floors
Thursday, March 20, 2008, cloudy

I’ve come back home, but I haven’t felt it my home any more. Firstly, my own house has been let to others because we haven’t lived here for long and we’ll just live here for no more than 3 months. I have to live with my mother-in-law. Six people are crowded in a three-room apartment. We have to think of others every time we want to do something. Awful. Secondly, the city has developed so fast that I don’t know where to get what I want. I have to ask my families or anyone in the street for the place I’d like to go. It seems I’m also a stranger here, which embarrasses me most. Now I’m in a dilemma. In Beijing I’m a “Waidiren”, but in my hometown I’m a stranger.

In the beginning, I thought only I had such thought. However, once I found my daughter’s net name was “我生本无乡,心安是归处。”, which made me very sad. I scold myself for I have no ability to settle her, but does she know I myself am also a sacrifice of the present policy. Sigh. The Chinese characteristic makes us floating in the air.

Every bird likes its own nest. When and where do we find our spirit nest???

[ Last edited by holly666 at 2008-3-21 12:16 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-26 11:36:30 |Display all floors
Hi,Holly,

For so long time I have been not come to the bbs, glad to see your words here.
You went home for preparation for your daughter's examination.Just like you said, the children are taken care in parents' arms.You're a good mother and attach importance on your daughter.

Everyone has his different step in his life,work hard, has a baby,take care of the child,take care of parents...so many things are waiting for us to do.I'm happy to see that you deal with these things smoothly.

It is spring now, the flowers are so beautiful.Enjoy the life.Best wishes to your family.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-26 16:54:20 |Display all floors
Wednesday, March 26, 2007, fine

Today is another sunshine day and also the birthday of Guanyin--one Goddess of Buddism. Feeling very ease, I went to a temple near my home with my brother-in-law, two sisters-in-law, the mother of one sister-in-law and a six-month baby. Thinking it a good day to go for an outing, I had planed to go there on foot, but they would come back to work. So we drove there in a few minutes. Because I don't believe in Buddism, I stayed outside the temple and had a good look while they went in to kowtow and burn joss paper and joss stick.

On either side of the road to the temple were peddlers who sold paper, red candles, delicious fast food, fruits, vegetables, etc. I wandered back and forth, then five young people who played mah-jong attracted me. I approached them. They were relatives who sold Suanlafen--one kind of Sichuan snack, together. As no customers came, they took turns to play. A few minutes later there came several customers. Two of them had to serve them, so the other three had to stop playing to wait. Seeing that, one customer volunteered to sit down to play for the peddler. Thus they could play on. We all laughed. Such are Sichuan fellows who love mah-jong much more than anything else.

About an hour later, they came back. They each spent more than 100 rmb on the joss paper, red candles and so on. We drove back quickly.

flyflag, thank you for your attention. I promised to take some beautiful pics for you all, but I haven't put it into action. Forgive my laziness. I bet I'll keep my promise.

[ Last edited by holly666 at 2008-3-28 05:11 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.