Author: claregreen8

Some complaint on work [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-5 21:13:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xunhuan_2002 at 2008-2-25 16:29
I'm afraid mark can't type quite a lot of words due to his fingernail problem,so instead he put quite a lot of pictures.Hope mark can recover your fingernails soon .Best Wishes.:)

xunhuan_2002 ,

hehe,I think mark will dementation if he seen your comment , actually, mark just want to make me have a nice mood .

I have a question for you , do you want to modern xunhuan instead of far-back xunhuan(fly cutter of little Li) ? :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-5 22:11:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wennyboy at 2008-2-25 23:34
on fact,most of us should dislike one job after a long time doing.as a engineer ,i have pay all my enthusiasm on my job.but after a long time for about one and a half year,which is not so long like ...

wennyboy ,

Please follow me and make you relax as below :

1) close your eyes then have a long breath : one , two , three , OK

2) open your mouth and full-mouthed said to world : I am best of all , everyone who don't want to catch me !

3) face in work and re-pick up your have lost the confidence

this time you will find self got the nice mood when you did all things as above

One day my friend call me and said that she will have a interview at next week , I told with her some skill on interview , just like should be pay attention on some things , what kind word can not said on interview , at last I said you a lucky dog , then she gave me a call again after her had interviewed , she said that company want to invited her to work , said all of this , I just want to wish you a lucky dog :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-6 15:00:29 |Display all floors
Yes,You hit the point and got what 's the meaning of my name  good buddy .Sure,it's about the XIAO LI FEI DAO-Lixunhuan,the main role wrriten by Gulong in his masterpiece "FENGYUNDIYIDAO".I like this novel very much when I was at my college life.This  net name is to commemorate that period.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-6 22:33:50 |Display all floors
xunhuan_2002 ,

I think you want to have Lixunhuan's handsome , hope many pretty girl love you and sacrifice for the love , haha :)

Do you have internet authority at office? I often reply your message at night since I can't login the internet at my office , what a pity !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-7 13:42:25 |Display all floors
No,we havn't  office network administrtor,we don't need that kind of role;the features of our work have no limitations on us,we can log in QQ,msn in working hour ,and also  I can reply posts when I'm free;At my college time I just adorn Lixunhuan's faith ,love and care on Lin Shi Yin that touched me deeply.I also admire his spectacular skill of his flying blade,it's very marvelous and of God's work.With his amazing deadly flying blade martial arts ,he can beat any evil person among that JiangHu in the end though the process is painstaking and chord-striking.I adorn him for his true love and his confidence his sacrifice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-8 13:54:36 |Display all floors

come on ,order will come.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-8 13:59:52 |Display all floors
I always meet the same questions like you .but all the department in our company all very cooperate,
they know that it is a common procedure before customers place the order .
but why your company hate that and feel so weary ?
so ,don't complain for all of this ,just do it ,and i think your boss stand by your side.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.