Author: claregreen8

Some complaint on work [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-29 22:49:06 |Display all floors

?

iris.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-30 10:44:53 |Display all floors
Look buddie, this is what ur work is. u complain then u lost ur passion on it.
And this could be a bad trend.Is that ur will? Afterall, ur have to do it all ur life time.
Why don't u treat it as a part of the service to ur customers,maybe one day they will place a large order to u.
Take it easy, ur life will b better.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-30 20:49:46 |Display all floors
markwu,

Thank you for the beautiful pictures,it can be take me to another world :)

did the pictures were your design or download on internet ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-30 21:31:01 |Display all floors
out of desperation to try and make you happy, i downloaded them from the internet, and should erase them quickly.

live, caution.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-30 22:31:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kyne1984 at 2008-1-30 10:44
Look buddie, this is what ur work is. u complain then u lost ur passion on it.
And this could be a bad trend.Is that ur will? Afterall, ur have to do it all ur life time.
Why don't u treat it as  ...

kyne1984

hehe, thank u .

I will change oringinal viewpoint and pick up self-confidence , just come into new work after CNY, good mood can let me with new guise to face the work :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-13 14:26:37 |Display all floors
Hey all,

I come back now , it seems I don't want to go into work , since I amusedly in my family, everyday not get up earlier not need set up morning call , my mother can prepare all food for eat , oh my god , really hope the time stop and let me enjoy it , but good things always go fast than bad things.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-13 14:35:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by claregreen8 at 2008-2-13 14:26
Hey all,

I come back now , it seems I don't want to go into work , since I amusedly in my family, everyday not get up earlier not need set up morning call , my mother can prepare all food for ea ...

Hey hey, enjoy the good times as the bad times don't last long but tough people do. from my experience, pls be patient with those sample department since they have to make new samples again & again but tell them some news orders are coming/flowing in.............
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.