Author: claregreen8

Some complaint on work [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-21 12:13:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by claregreen8 at 2008-1-20 22:10

Hey robertcheng ,

Thank you for your kindly advice :)

My major work it sales , what is custome service , arrange shipping schedule , product's quality control etc. .

As our custome c ...

I see. Now I may know why you complained your work.... The task you deal with is kinda challenging.It's not easy to handle it well in terms of customer service, scheduling and quality control. You need management skills to qualifiy your current job... Just move on...Good luck ...
:)
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-21 12:15:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinaimport at 2008-1-21 11:13

To get business done you have to spend money up front and money buying local "friends". That is the fact of business in China. So if you throw 1 million yuan into your business you  ...

The so-called 'relationship' or shield for business ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-21 22:11:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinaimport at 2008-1-21 11:13

To get business done you have to spend money up front and money buying local "friends". That is the fact of business in China. So if you throw 1 million yuan into your business you  ...

It let me remember my boss told me that " thirty percent depend on ability seventy percent depend on relationship if anyone wanna get successful"

The society is realistic , Maybe you don't believe the society have "bona fides" now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-21 22:32:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2008-1-21 12:13

I see. Now I may know why you complained your work.... The task you deal with is kinda challenging.It's not easy to handle it well in terms of customer service, scheduling and quality control.  ...

I don't wanna other person better than me , so I need keep growth

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-23 23:33:26 |Display all floors
Sigh, nobody come here

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-23 23:59:38 |Display all floors
I had off my duty on 7:00 PM today,since I have not finished my work on work-time.

As CNY will be coming later I have too much things need deal with,Our orders also fly to our hands,hope that I can handle them easy , don't missing anything .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-29 20:19:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by claregreen8 at 2008-1-21 22:32

I don't wanna other person better than me , so I need keep growth

Yeah... Just trust yourself and move on.

Anyhow, everyone has his/her own advantages and disadvantages, so it's not always necessary to suppress yourself and try to be a perfectionist all the time.... Sometimes it's better to take it easy and hold a optimistic attitude towards your life...Foremost, be yourself....
:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.