Author: gotohell

New study blames Columbus for syphilis spread [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-18 05:11:17 |Display all floors
Hey Chang since you also claim that the Chinese were in America before Columbus, maybe they brought it  there.
And they got it from Marco Polo!
Or maybe it was the Vikings who were there before them all.

Geesh you're trying to go pretty far back to find more dirt on Whitey.
You have got to get out and get laid, but watch out for those STDs, you never know where you might find them cos them bugs IS color blind!
Sadly, you could learn a thing or two from an STD

[ Last edited by wowzers at 2008-1-18 05:16 AM ]
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-18 05:26:25 |Display all floors

gotohell

What's with the choice of names?
Every time anyone chooses to respond to you they have to tell you to gotohell, not too clever is it?
Obviously you are not here to win friends and influence people.
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-18 08:04:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wowzers at 2008-1-18 05:26

Every time anyone chooses to respond to you they have to tell you to gotohell, not too clever is it?

gotohell, you idiot. Have you read your own ranting? You obviously don't understand what you have written.

Here is some homework for you: look up tautology.

But, of course, you lack intelligence.
You will reap what you sow!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-18 08:27:28 |Display all floors
Don't try it on with me little boy.

Originally posted by cbcronin at 2008-1-18 04:51
I am glad positions like yours exist; It allows those of us wishing to exist in reality a reference point, with which to judge our sanity.  

What a stupid remark. Are you always this ignorant you ignoramus? You just don't get it do you moron? Are you still in grade school because you seem to have that mentality. Or is this a special case because you really don't have anything to say except making childish taunts?

Now be a good boy and don't try that childish nonsense with me and I will give you a pat on the head and a cookie.

You will reap what you sow!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-18 10:15:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gotohell at 2008-1-17 19:27
Don't try it on with me little boy.

What a stupid remark. Are you always this ignorant you ignoramus? You just don't get it do you moron? Are you still in grade school because you see ...

Now it becomes perfectly clear for others to see who you actually are. I thought it was odd that you weren't regularly posting under your other persona (you were quite prolific), but the same petty insults are quite telling .
---------------
Before you make the same mistake of calling me childish names in a response.... may I suggest that your next attempt at an alternate persona improve its insults beyond third grade or simply disperse with them all together. The guilt of coming armed to a battle of wits, when my opponent is unclothed, begins to weigh heavy on my conscience.

[ Last edited by cbcronin at 2008-1-17 09:27 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-18 11:06:28 |Display all floors
yea! bring it on baby...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-18 23:01:33 |Display all floors

No Change

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.