Author: peggy_cnfolk

Dont be cheated by guys! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-28 14:09:44 |Display all floors

Peggy is full of dangerous claim

http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/vie ... ge=1&highlight=

This is what she wrote about Chinese culture..Full of it ..Another example of self claimed "expert" on Chinese cutture upon a few days visit in China. Wake up! It is a culture with 5000 years of history.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-29 23:49:37 |Display all floors

Reply #16 chinesequeen's post

OK I have to agree with CQ about the thread she provided.  Peggy's work seems to be historical and out of date to current practices.  Now, in all fairness, that may have been her intent all along and as English is my native language I can't be too harsh in criticizing her power of expression.

Regarding this thread, it's pretty useless info. It's a generalized stereotype that actually could apply to people of any race.
A riot is an ugly thing.... and I think it's just about time we had one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-31 19:42:18 |Display all floors
How come you 'communicate' with others gossiping around? Wouldn't think of you as a good company, Peggy.
Feel sorry for you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-25 21:06:21 |Display all floors
So it is~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-3 14:23:17 |Display all floors
that's it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-15 15:54:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by peggy_cnfolk at 2008-1-17 14:28
Life in China
I love English and love to communicate with foreigners. So that I can improve my English and kn ...

i agree with this threat.
i wish i have read it 6months earlier...

one of my fs told me.  if they(foreigners) were so well in their countries, they wouldnt come to china. esp from  develope countries.

no one deny many foreig ners here are doing big business and really rich. just like my teachers from UK, they have a stable job. we know that they are connected and monitored by campus in UK.

and also , like some expat businessmen in garden hotel there. they are really doing business and wealth.

but i do know some foreig ners are here just for fun. they met chinese girls and play around with them and ask them for money and take them to their foreign fs to show off....
真的财色兼收哦
but of course.  love is blind. when you love. you dont believe in other things that harm ur relationship
so. just grin and bear it/.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-18 14:48:05 |Display all floors
We must admit that there are a few girl  like to make friends with foreigner in china,who always think the foreign monn is bigger than china's.So,look at the topic,there isnt free lunch in the world.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.