Author: mark069

Ladies, if you had big boobs would you show them off? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-17 05:56:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2008-1-15 21:53
Well, mark069, do you understand WHY she doesn't like to show them off? You answered that question in your own post,,,, because everyone will be looking at them, maybe ignoring her face or words. So yeah, I think a lot of girls with large breasts don't want to flaunt them. If you had a huge penis (*IF*, haha) would you dress in a way to accentuate it? That would be weird.

Actually I can't understand why some women dress in a way that shows them off unless they are trying to attract attention. This is particularly common for teenagers/early 20's, who are new to all this stuff and WANT attention. But even then, what kind of attention is she going to attract? Only sexual attention. So, if she's looking for a guy who likes HER and doesn't only want sex, or she's not looking for a guy at all, she will dress more modestly.

Thanks for your comments, Freaky but I am not sure you are being 100% intellectually honest....

I draw a distinction between dressing in the workplace (professional) and dressing to a party (fashionable or (god forbid) sexy).  Your analogy between a woman showing off her boobs and a man showing off his johnson isn't really a good one since most men like seeing women's boobs while most women would not like to see the outline of a man's thingie against a pair of tight pants - and believe me, if this was attractive to women, many men would do this!

And what is wrong with dressing sexy for your boyfriend when your on a date?    I guess modesty gets in the way since most of a date usually occurs in a public place....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-17 10:29:07 |Display all floors
Years ago for the Sydney 2000 Olympics for a new Olympic sport I submitted

Wet Tee shirt competitions(women only sport)

for some reason the organisers did not write back

If you are listening IOC is it too late for Beijing 2008, think of the television ratings

maybe too hard for dope testing etc. plenty of artificial substance and ingredients

also maybe Italy would take out the gold all the time
ExJ.H

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-17 10:51:49 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-17 13:43:59 |Display all floors
Ok, so the penis/boob comparison was bad, I admit it.   But breasts ARE a sexual thing for guys, I mean you don't just think "they're pretty", like you'd think her earrings or shoes are pretty accessories. It's part of her body, and women with large breasts grow up KNOWING where guys are looking, no matter how slick the guy thinks he is by only stealing glances when he thinks she doesn't notice.

And yes, if you two are out in public, then she's in public, and still probably simply just doesn't feel comfortable showing her body.

I don't know how far along your relationship is.... is you've been intimate privately... ok, I mean if you've DONE IT already, and are comfortable with each other, you could shop with her to buy her some lingerie or underclothes you both like, and maybe she can at least treat your eyes in private.   

I'm not a hot young sexy thing, but I'm not fat or ugly or anything either, I'm normal, and I just don't feel comfortable with people seeing my body if I don't know them well. It's just part of my personality. When I was very young, and wanting to show off, I did so, a little bit, but looking back, why was I showing off? Because I was proud of my body? Ok, yeah, I was, but you show your body so OTHER PEOPLE CAN SEE, period. You don't see your own body unless you're looking in a mirror. You're doing it so other people can see you and you can see them looking at you. Period.
Why did I want to show off? So maybe I'd catch a guy looking at me and it'd make me feel good (it still does, but guys still look at me even if I'm dressed not-sexy, haha)....

Anyway... I'm not saying it's totally wrong to dress sexy, but it *is* for attention, and it's also part of personality. So.... your girl isn't looking for attention (see it as a good thing) and she's just got a modest personality. She can be confident without needing to use her boobs to attract attention. This is a good thing, believe it or not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-18 02:59:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2008-1-16 21:43
But breasts ARE a sexual thing for guys, I mean you don't just think "they're pretty", like you'd think her earrings or shoes are pretty accessories. It's part of her body, and women with large breasts grow up KNOWING where guys are looking, no matter how slick the guy thinks he is by only stealing glances when he thinks she doesn't notice.

And yes, if you two are out in public, then she's in public, and still probably simply just doesn't feel comfortable showing her body.

I don't know how far along your relationship is.... is you've been intimate privately... ok, I mean if you've DONE IT already, and are comfortable with each other, you could shop with her to buy her some lingerie or underclothes you both like, and maybe she can at least treat your eyes in private.

Actually, your incorrect about the shoe thing Freaky.  If I am with a woman with nice legs and she's wearing a pair of sexy high heels, I'm probably just as likely to be looking at her legs/shoes/feet than I am her boobs.  I'm actually not really into breasts like most men are but I was just curious about this.

I like your idea of buying her lingerie - last time I saw her she was wearing a really thick padded bra and I hate padded bras so I think I'll at least get her a sexier bra to wear.  I understand why a gal with small breasts likes to wear a padded bra (to make them look bigger under a shirt) but why do gals with bigger boobd ear them?  The only thing I could think of was to hide the nipples.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-18 03:05:04 |Display all floors

why pad?

possibly to protect really sensitive nipples from the cross-boob stitching.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-1-12 04:58:59 |Display all floors

Hmm

Originally posted by scarylaowei at 2008-1-18 03:05
possibly to protect really sensitive nipples from the cross-boob stitching.

Breast of luck to you all

hmm

Chao ren

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.