Author: thunderbird

Who is your Mr./Mrs Wrong? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-25 10:27:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by holidays at 2008-1-25 03:37
Mr. Workday.
Because we can never meet each other.

How about take a holiday...no "teasing" intended!...true from my heart!:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-25 11:37:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2008-1-23 00:59
Hahahaha....you have a fast way to cut down your shopping list to about  2,475,834,066 male persons globally speaking...so I can see that you still have a huge, massive number of male person you can choose from...not a bad idea to use racial criteria to make your selection a bit manageable!

T-Bird = clever, humorous and wise, all in one! If you were my neighbor I'd ask you over for tea.

And now that I think about it, seeing the bright side (as T-Bird always helps us do), I'm even glad she feels that way ... less competition for me ...

I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-25 16:38:11 |Display all floors
I know who my mrs wrong is and I even know her name :) Romina could corrupt every bone in my body and I would be totally loving every minute of it ;)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-26 05:07:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2008-1-25 11:37

T-Bird = clever, humorous and wise, all in one! If you were my neighbor I'd ask you over for tea.

And now that I think about it, seeing the bright side (as T-Bird always helps us do ...

Your compliments are much appreciated...a nice pat on my birdie's back!:)...thank you!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.