Author: thunderbird

Who is your Mr./Mrs Wrong? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-22 02:30:44 |Display all floors
Even though negative experiences came with a price tag but people become a wiser "shopper" when come to selecting their future mates...I am sure experienced shoppers always have a list of do's and don'ts...know what you are looking for is much better than shopping blindfolded!

Some blindfolded pianists can really play well...but that's another totally different story!:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-22 14:24:01 |Display all floors

Chinese men are rarely Mr. Right- that's all we need to know

I'm a Chinese woman from Beijing and you know what, I don't even wanna date the local guys there. The local China men are not shy. They are not worthy.

China has a male chauvinist culture which clearly manifests itself in the dating scene of the well educated and financially successful local community.  Men from this community / social economic class live on the top of the food chain thus command great dating "power". These men are well sought after by local women of all lines of works and all age groups, while local women from the same social economic class are being ignored in comparison. When these women reach the age of 30, many of them will never get married for life.  Men from this community, on the other hand, become diamond grade bachelors loved by all.  Men are precious and women are dirt. Men are valuable sources so both local and exp. are in high demand.  Women from a foreign origin are simply competing for resources with the locals.

Yes,  I'm one of those very pretty Chinese ladies and I don't believe any woman needs to give those Chinese men any more attention than they are already overwhelmed with. I live in CA and only date Western guys now.  I'm treated like a princess here and have a big, tall and handsome Irish boyfriend who is kind and sweet.  

China men from China are dogs.  They cheat, they lie, they badmouth girls they can not have and they crucify you once you reach the age of 30 as a single woman.  Let them to ---- off.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-22 14:47:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fleursutra at 22-1-2008 14:24
I'm a Chinese woman from Beijing and you know what, I don't even wanna date the local guys there. The local China men are not shy. They are not worthy.

China has a male chauvinist culture which ...

ha.. a nice copy-paste DOUBLE post -.-"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-22 18:00:49 |Display all floors
you are NOTHING but a coat!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-23 00:56:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by auchengyu at 2008-1-22 14:47

ha.. a nice copy-paste DOUBLE post -.-"

Long time no see....how are you doing?:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-23 00:59:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fleursutra at 2008-1-22 14:24

China has a male chauvinist culture which ...

To each his/her own!

Hahahaha....you have a fast way to cut down your shopping list to about  2,475,834,066 male persons globally speaking...so I can see that you still have a huge, massive number of male person you can choose from...not a bad idea to use racial criteria to make your selection a bit manageable!

Yes, I agree that the male chauvinist culture in all nations...North American, South American , Africa,  Europe, Asia, Middle East, North pole, South pole, etc...need to be changed for better.

If you can't wait for the change...naturally you look for your own paradise in your own way...I am happy that you found your paradise...and I am sorry to learn that you have such a low opinion about Chinese men...especially when you were born and raised in Beijing (I assume)...must be a very bitter journey for you before you found your paradise!

I am sure many would disagree with your view...well... your view is your utmost sacred property.

I hope you will treasure your new found paradise...and I hope your paradise will let you forgive the trespasses of the past.....peace and love will prevail through out your earthly journey!:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-25 03:37:05 |Display all floors

Mine is Mr.

Mr. Workday.
Because we can never meet each other.
Forgive my English

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.