Who is your Mr./Mrs Wrong? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-17 10:55:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kongpaocheez at 2008-1-15 17:19
Brad Pitt could be my Mr.Wrong :)
because,
he is a rich person?!
but the other way around,
I am definitely Brad Pitt's Mrs.Wrong

It is an advantage knowing what/who you are selecting...some people don't want a rich man/woman....and  the life style comes with him/her....that's understandable...to each his/her own....who can say you are not wise to make that choice?....no body!:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-17 10:57:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by star_light at 2008-1-15 21:40
My first wife was Mrs. Wrong. She had/has a flawed character. Definately want someone of a good heart and sincere character for a spouse. My wife now is that type of person. Kind, sincere, honest a ...

After the Mrs. Wrong...you got to have the Mrs. Right...best wishes for you and your wonderful wife...god bless!:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-17 10:59:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by star_light at 2008-1-16 21:24
My ex wife had/has a terrible temper. Also, very inconsiderate of others. Those two qualities are intolerable to live with. Don't miss her at all. Goes from zero to bitch in 10 seconds.

I can't stand "explosive" people!:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-17 11:06:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mark069 at 2008-1-17 06:01
....an anger dominated person?

...a demanding person?

....a depressed person?

....an overweight person?

Some people love to have an overweight woman/man....other think a demanding person is cute...a few think a moody man/woman is lovable....nothing absolute in this world...all are relative!

I take that you would not consider the above qualities...and they would definitely be your Mrs/Mr Wrong.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-18 03:17:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2008-1-16 19:06
Some people love to have an overweight woman/man....other think a demanding person is cute...a few think a moody man/woman is lovable....nothing absolute in this world...all are relative!

I take that you would not consider the above qualities...and they would definitely be your Mrs/Mr Wrong

Yeah, those are all negative traits in my opinion.  Overweight is an attraction issue - I'm just not attracted to a fat woman but I guess if she was a little overweight but otherwise an awesome person it would not matter to me.  I've never met an anger dominated woman - that's usually a masculine trait.  Demanding is also bad if they are nagging you and never satisfied.  Depressed is a tough one - occasional depression is normal but I don't want to be with someone who is clinically depressed becuase it brings you down also.  Depressed people are unhappy with themselves and so they can never be happy with someone else.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-18 11:52:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mark069 at 2008-1-18 03:17

Yeah, those are all negative traits in my opinion.  Overweight is an attraction issue - I'm just not attracted to a fat woman but I guess if she was a little overweight but otherwise an awesome ... I've never met an anger dominated woman - that's usually a masculine trait.  

Yes, I have not met too many anger dominated women in my life...many women are passive-aggressive type  ...just my bias view:):)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-19 14:50:33 |Display all floors
I COPIED AND WILL DELETE THE ONES I COULD DEAL WITH:

Would you select your man or woman who happens to be a drug addict?

....an anger dominated person?

....a gambler?

....a verbally abusive person?

....a physically abusive person?

....an emotionally abusive person?

---a person who is in love with more than 3 women at the same time?

I am adding:

.... heavy drinker
.... liar
.... cheater

I wouldn't put up with any of the above.
I was with someone who was several of those things all in one. I loved him but had to get rid of him.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.