Views: 2146|Replies: 1

Are There CONTRADICTIONS in Personal Development?(e-c)practice [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-14 15:07:11 |Display all floors
Are There CONTRADICTIONS in Personal Development?
心灵成长中有矛盾吗?
By Danish Ahmed

Many years ago, as my personal-growth journey was expanding, I strived to find the fundamental principals of success that would be consistent to the entire personal development industry. I was happy to find some of these principals, yet I was shocked as I noticed that one principal would contradict another! What was going on? "There's no ultimate truth," I thought, "just everyone's personal version of it."

许多年前,正处于我的心灵发展的我努力要去寻找对个人发展普遍适用的成功法则。 找到了一些另我很高兴,但它们中一些和另一些竟然是矛盾的!怎么回事? 我想”不存在终极真理,每个人都有自己的版本“

Have you noticed contradictions from one book to the next, from one speaker to the next, or from one seminar to the next? How do we account for these inconsistencies? Do they devalue the benefits of personal development? Here's what I've learned along my journey . . .

你注意到了吗?这样的矛盾出现在不同的书之间、从不同的演讲者口中说出,在不同的研讨会中出现。 对这些不一致性要如何来解释?这些不一致会给个人发展打折扣吗?以下是我的理解..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-14 15:08:54 |Display all floors

[ Last edited by hly_2009 at 2008-1-14 03:11 PM ]
1.1.JPG
1.2.JPG
1.3.JPG

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.