Author: gotohell

When will the US Stop Lying About Other Countries? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-28 17:24:50 |Display all floors

i have same question

Originally posted by gotohell at 2008-1-14 08:47
We now know that the lies about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. It was for oil.

We now know that they just lied about the Iranium boat "incident".

They are always telling a pac ...

You said

When will the US Stop Lying About Other Countries?

I have a similar question

When will U stop posting the same kind of threads?

Posting repetitive, same or similar threads about USA makes u feel well?

I can understand sometimes ur points of view (it doesn’t mean that I agree with u)

but it will have an end or a break?

If is for entertainment yourself, well, i have not much to say

Seems this section is ideal for you, but don’t think keep posting such threads it will

makes people believe you or follow you.

Anyway

More u write, more people will know about you

Good luck Changdula

(I assumed you are chang, if I am wrong pls correct me, thx)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-29 05:27:19 |Display all floors
C'mon...all this from a group of people raised on yarns about the 'Long March'? Weened to passages from 'The Red Book'?
Methinks you have no grounds for casting a whole country into the catergory of liar.
After all, if you were so good at discerning lies and liars, you'd have taken care of your own.

...And you'd not need one propoganda agent for every legal media outlet in the nation.
"Finch...stay away from that Ficus! That's a jizz-free Ficus."- Steve Stiffler

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-29 18:08:37 |Display all floors

# 28 - freakyqi

Of course the US lies. And so does China and every other country who wants power, or is afraid, or whatever other reason. What country doesn't lie? Iceland? What do they have to lie about anyway... "No, really you should take your next vacation here! The weather's great!"

Point is, everyone lies, the US is just louder

You are right, every country lie. But the lies of those countries does not cause death to the nation of other countries. Can you give any example from China, Pakistan, Russia, Sodan, Bangladesh etc ???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-29 18:17:34 |Display all floors

# 29 - force_one

You said

I can understand sometimes ur points of view (it doesn’t mean that I agree with u)

but it will have an end or a break?

Seems this section is ideal for you, but don’t think keep posting such threads it will

Anyway

Good luck Changdula

force-one, why dont you change your name to airforce-one

Why you are afraid from such threads ? Such threads will automatically stopped when US governement will stop lying with the world and expecially with their own nation. Do you think that ?

And you can not say that posting such threads could make someone feel well. It does not make someone feel well. But we have duty to the world, as a citizen of this world, that we have to speak the truth, always. And if the truth got hidden by evil forces, we have to bring it in the attention of the ppl. Do you think that too ?

Anyway

Good luck Changdula

And this could not be entertainment to anyone.

And don't you think, you are trying to underscore the other person and trying to make him disputed by saying, what you said in your last two lines. What does that make the diff ? All you want to do is to make other disputed, thus trying to de-value the post of the perticular person.

Instead, if you can prove that the given information is not true or bias, that would be more helpful. Don't you think that too ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-29 22:35:09 |Display all floors

To # 32 saj2go

"force-one, why don’t you change your name to airforce-one"

1.- Off topic observation but I can answer u, force-one or Air Force One it make diff for u? If u want u can call me Harrison Ford, sounds better? Or just Harry

"Why you are afraid from such threads ? Such threads will automatically stopped when US government will stop lying with the world and expecially with their own nation. Do you think that ?"

2.- Afraid? How come? Anyway. I like the way u express in this point, u said the “US government….”, not as the other person or others who fall in an endless generalization saying the US, the USA, they know that countries have good and  bad governments? Not only the USA. Don’t u think so?

"And you can not say that posting such threads could make someone feel well. It does not make someone feel well. But we have duty to the world, as a citizen of this world, that we have to speak the truth, always. And if the truth got hidden by evil forces, we have to bring it in the attention of the ppl. Do you think that too ?"

3.- For a poster with repetitive and huge quantity of similar posts directly to the same country in most of his posts, yes, I think he feels soo good doing that. So you u as a citizen u have the duty to make justice, right? That’s not bad at all but I wonder citizen of what country you are. Your country has a perfect government? Why not to be a little fair if ur duty is to speak with the truth as a citizen of the world, tell (or the original poster of this thread) us about  some of problems of ur country and/or countries. Just try it.  Do you think that too?

"And this could not be entertainment to anyone. "

4.- Agreed with you, I hope the original poster realize that.

And don't you think, you are trying to underscore the other person and trying to make him disputed by saying, what you said in your last two lines. What does that make the diff ? All you want to do is to make other disputed, thus trying to de-value the post of the perticular person.

5.- No, I don’t think so. What I think the other person is trying to underscore not a person, he is trying to underscore to a whole country and about my last two lines is there  something wrong in it?

"Instead, if you can prove that the given information is not true or bias, that would be more helpful. Don't you think that too"

6.- My point it wasn’t about the information , my point was about this his repetitive direction to the same country,

Do u think the other person knows that there are more than 190 countries in the world? Don't u think that too?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-1 04:36:09 |Display all floors
Who says that crimes don't pay ? The main source of income for the USA nowadays is arms sale . The " Military industrial complex " ( read the power behind the White House ) is making tens of billions of dollars each year selling arms to everyone  around the world .  The marketing ploy for this blood stained business is " war " OK ? Peace is bad for business , buddy .

So the lies , lies and more lies , spiced and sexed up , doom and gloom , ostensibly for the sake of " justice , liberty and democracy " ... and the creative sell goes on .

Just one near to home example : Creating this " Taiwan problem " with lies, innuendo and criminal conniving is GOOD for business .  The recent $18 billion arms sale is proof .  It sure beats selling shirts and shoes .

The house that is built on a pack of lies cannot survive .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-1 15:10:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2008-2-1 04:36
The house that is built on a pack of lies cannot survive .

Can you explain what you mean, please?

The Americans have been lying, cheating and swindling every country (especially the poor ones) throughout their history and manage to reach superpower status. These crooks have done most of this behind the scenes so that even their own citizens don't know what they are doing in their name.

Occasionally, Hollywood teach them a little warped history with snippets of the truth with movies such as Lord of War.
You will reap what you sow!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.