Views: 8182|Replies: 26

if you find your wife or GF have another sex partner, what's your reaction? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-13 01:39:08 |Display all floors
I don't know how many countries are you from. I wanna see the difference between different country, different culture background. please give you comment, and announce which country do you express.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-13 01:48:27 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-13 01:56:58 |Display all floors
Only wife or GF? How about husband or BF?
I'm female, from the US. An ex of mine cheated on me. I was hurt more than angry, I cried and felt betrayed and lonely. I ended up staying with him though. When he told me about it, he also cried about it and was saying how sorry he was, and of course that he'd never do it again. I was very young, and not very confident, and felt I needed to be with someone, afraid to split up, and I still felt I loved him. So we stayed together a while more.

But...
he did it again.
And again.
And by that time things were clearly not working out between us for other reasons as well. There were other factors I don't want to discuss here, but eventually we mutually decided to split up, and it was for the best of course.

From my view in the US people will sometimes try to work things out, and sometimes it will bring up other problems and they will decide to split up. It depends on the people and other factors int he relationship. In any case, there is usually a lot of pain and feelings of betrayal and now a total lack of trust, and if they stay together it's expected it will be a difficult thing to overcome. Many couples go for counseling if they want to save the marriage.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-13 10:26:29 |Display all floors

-

I learned the hard way trying to work it out..... If it is in a man or woman's nature to fool around there is no changing them.

Walk Away

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-13 10:38:46 |Display all floors
I was told by more than one male friends that if there is a first time of cheating, there'd be another, and another, and a hundred maybe. and nationality doesn't make too much difference here (or Japanese men are worse probably)
dead

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-13 10:53:35 |Display all floors

Go get checked for STD?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-13 10:56:51 |Display all floors

I'm with Tong on this one.

*gasp*
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.