Author: adeley

我上学去了! [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2008-1-13 00:40:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edchan at 2008-1-12 03:46 AM

Teachers are just human beings.   Some are qualified, and some are not.

就英文科来说,most are not.

但我不是要指责老师们,他们也是不得不为,勉为其难而已。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-13 01:51:21 |Display all floors

Get her something to watch, to listen.

I'm not good at English, like many who can read English papers but can not talk well in English. So, I still need to study English from ABC and strugle against broken speaking capability. Recently, I find that I can get some feeling by listening to  radio show and audio novel.  No wonder scription is in need. Personally, I think such stuff should be easy and interesting like a cartoon, especially for a kid.

One more thing, accent is not so important  as fluency.  Actually, many European and indian can express themselves freely though they have kind of accent.

Anyway, chidren today are very lucky with much better condition to learn English.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-13 10:02:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jl2315 at 2008-1-13 00:40

就英文科来说,most are not.

但我不是要指责老师们,他们也是不得不为,勉为其难而已。

我也不想指责老师们,让我感到生气的是中国这么多孩子从幼儿园就开始learn English,却居然没有一套像样的教材。学习是要讲究方法的,没有好的教材,什么iBox等广告都没用的!

May you Happy Sunday!
我能做什么?

Use magic tools Report

rovi297 has been deleted
Post time 2008-1-13 10:53:30 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-14 12:03:15 |Display all floors

Reply #12 adeley's post

我也觉得公立教育的英文教材有不少问题,而且只是外语教育中的问题之一。学生和社会都在英语教育上投入了大量的资源,但收效甚微。

我读中学,小学时的英文教材和实际生活中的英文差距不小,更像是中文字对字翻译过来的,而不是引用原文。学生没有判断力,无从知道。英文考试的题型对实际的英文交流没有太大帮助。甚至造成了对英文学习的误解。

冒昧的说,英文教育更像是为了解决英文教师的就业问题,而对教育服务的“顾客”-学生帮助不大,与他们的付出相比。这些都是可以得到很大改进的。国内还有一些优秀的英文教师和教育服务,但是不多。发达地区如上海和杭州等地的某些学校,外语教育要较为先进不少,我大学入学的时候就感觉到他们的外语很不错,在高中生水平来讲。

[ Last edited by chen39yi at 2008-1-14 12:06 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.