Views: 5869|Replies: 13

How do you spend your money on coming New Year? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-9 16:28:21 |Display all floors
The Spring Festival is coming. I feel both happy and painful. Why I feel painful? because I have to plan how to spend my money. When I come home, I have to bring gifts to dad and mom,  friends, reletives and their children, and I have to give Red Envelops to them, each Envelop will be at least 50 yuan and also I have to serve my friends to have meals on restaraunt, etc. There are too many cases need to spend money. Dear friends, have you caculated before how much do you need to spend for one runal new year?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-10 14:25:17 |Display all floors
Everybody is keeping secret.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-17 23:49:29 |Display all floors
still 20+ days to Spring Festival, but I have spent a lot on the new clothes, pants, etc, "on sales" are everywhere during the X'mas&New Year!!!
Now I have a decision, save money... Spring Festival, parents&grandpa will give me Red Envelops, maybe I will have some revenue during the Chinese New Year!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-18 09:25:12 |Display all floors
just 10+ days to Sping Festival. i am so happy! it is means that i can get away from annoying works. i can do
everyting that i like. Unlike the LZ, i dont have to plan to spend money. i only spent some on myself and buy gifts to parents. and untill now i never give Red Envelops to others just recive them from others.
friends dont think too much ,have a good festival!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-18 09:56:26 |Display all floors

how do you say happy new year in mandarin - pin yin?

It is as financially painful as Christmas is in North America.

How do you sayL

Happy New Year!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-18 16:24:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mikecanadian at 2008-1-18 09:56
It is as financially painful as Christmas is in North America.

How do you sayL

Happy New Year!

xīn nián kuài lè

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-18 16:31:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by finestar at 2008-1-18 09:25
just 10+ days to Sping Festival. i am so happy! it is means that i can get away from annoying works. i can do
everyting that i like. Unlike the LZ, i dont have to plan to spend money. i only spen ...

You are so lucky just receiving red envolops! When I get jobs, I will send out endless red envolops...anyway, when I have born my baby, I will regain all the money I have sent out!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.