Author: tmphgt

Is TraderVic insane to show his face? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-11 12:00:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by scarylaowei at 2008-1-11 06:21
OK conceded.

But given the state of the BBS anything limited to one syllable is worth celebrating.

Hmmm!
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-11 12:02:06 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-11 12:03:27 |Display all floors
<sigh>
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-11 12:10:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2008-1-11 12:03
<sigh>

Yeah!
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-11 12:12:59 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-13 02:52:35 |Display all floors

Fascinating

China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-13 14:31:22 |Display all floors
I don't think it's a big deal anymore. I used to be really careful not to put up anything that could allow someone to find out my real name, address, picture, etc. But I really don't care anymore. I really don't feel someone would want to stalk me for some bad reason, I'm an adult not a little girl, so I think I could be smart enough to handle some weirdness as soon as I noticed.
And if they did find me and touch me I'd just kick their ass. And if my son is nearby he'll kick their ass even harder.

People can find you without the internet easily too.

If I'm not doing anything wrong and have  nothing to hide, I really don't care these days if people know who I am.

BTW, on some forums people regularly put up real pics of themselves. And movie stars do, and they're all still alive. People only want to stalk them because they're famous. I'm no one special, not rich, not famous, not beautiful, just an ordinary person... so I really don't think anyone will care to put much effort toward stalking me.

(this pic of my shirt is really me in it, heehee. See, I don't even have big boobs, no reason to stalk me)

[ Last edited by freakyqi at 2008-1-13 02:32 PM ]
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.