Views: 3438|Replies: 4

Why do you treat me like that, my brothers and sister? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-8 13:31:25 |Display all floors
Why do you always ask me for money just like I owe you, even when I kindly tell that I don't have so much money?
Why don't you think of me when you are happy and have a little thankful heart? Do you know how much I paid on you? Do you know how I need that money?
You are my brothers and sister. I love you. That is the reason that I give you what you want and what I can give you. I don't ask for repay. But why do you think that is my duty and your voice sounds like that I owe you? How can you treat your elder sister like that?
Do you know when I cry for that?
I believe I can fly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-8 13:39:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by meixia at 2008-1-8 13:31
Why do you always ask me for money just like I owe you, even when I kindly tell that I don't have so much money?
Why don't you think of me when you are happy and have a little thankful heart? Do  ...

Normally it is like that that we owe them something.......just do what you can to yr ability.....the rest they have to care for themselves.................you are afterall not the parents.......but a member of the family............
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-8 13:44:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by meixia at 2008-1-8 13:31
Why don't you think of me when you are happy and have a little thankful heart? Do  ...

hehe...

maybe just for you accepted higher education, of course, spent more money...and I dont know if your brothers and sisters support your tuition fee before, if so, you need try your best to feedback to them...

on the other hand, you can show them that you are also not so easy in big cities...if you dont "say no" always, maybe you can not change the condion always...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-8 13:46:07 |Display all floors

Reply #1 meixia's post

Famous quote time:

"Neither a borrower nor a lender be."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-8 14:03:00 |Display all floors
From your words, i see you are a good sister, sure, and a little cute.
As lion said you should learn how to say "no". Do not need always think for your brothers and sister, sometimes think for yourself. And find a chance to have a long talk with them.
Good luck and be happier!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.