Views: 5037|Replies: 10

To find a high salary or appropriate job without satisfactory salary [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-5 15:42:42 |Display all floors
Maybe We had all the same experience while we want to hunt another job....
A call from headhunter what has a vacant position need to fill. "The job is with high salary. Do you have will to leave current company?"  "I will give you responsed after thinking"
The description of job is sales engineer of Shanghai. I had a little experience in that stratagem. I am responsibility for manufacturing issue at present. But I know if I choose sales engineer what has high salary. :) Another puzzled is that I have no passion/interested to be competent the new position(sales stratagem). But I am also dislike current work due to some unhappy factors. I want to leave leave leave.....  I  just want to change another company but not position. Though, the sales engineer has high salary, I refused her recommender.
Maybe I should wait the right/better chances appearance that leave current company. But when it will appear???
What is you idea if you have the same experience? Choose the high salary job or suitable job??? Pla add you comments...:) Thanks.

[ Last edited by carrotzxm at 2008-1-5 03:47 PM ]
Don't trouble trouble till trouble troubles you!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-5 16:00:13 |Display all floors
The best one is  both.......probably you need to wait until the best chance coming to you.....
Nothing hurts like the truth.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-5 16:13:14 |Display all floors
Yes. Maybe you are right, So I had applied for some suitable job in these days. I hope I can receive interview in this month. New Year has good luck.
Don't trouble trouble till trouble troubles you!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-5 19:07:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by carrotzxm at 2008-1-5 15:42
Maybe We had all the same experience while we want to hunt another job....
A call from headhunter what has a vacant position need to fill. "The job is with high salary. Do you have will to le ...

This is very clear question to ask yourself,what do you want?
Higher salary is only short-cut to success which can not last longer.
Who Am I ?
------------------------------------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-5 20:48:17 |Display all floors
sorry,i want both.
but the reality strikes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-5 21:00:10 |Display all floors
the  same as  me,i  can not  answer~~~~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-5 21:15:23 |Display all floors
I can pay you in Galactic Credits ....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.