Author: numero_uno

Will the US end Torture?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-2-9 20:55:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2008-2-9 20:31
" Flatulation " ?? You mean flagellation ? Some of your buddies are full of  " human flatulence " so you lot can run such a torture chamber I am sure .

No silly, I mean the gas!

We were taling about concentration camps all over the place -- heck, instead of giving them all CN gas and then baking them, why not a better idea -- you can supply the gas, how's that? Oh, and if you want gotohell and tongluren can help you out on filling any quota!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-10 03:36:25 |Display all floors
A little birdy ,from the US , told us that there are camps within camps within camps , boutiquely designed and used for up market torture  ( I mean ' encouragement to cooperate'  ) . The Charter for Human Rights is found shredded and torn at the main gate of these establishment .  How long can the American people remain silent to these dastardly and criminal acts  perpetrated in their names ? Is there no more courage , dignity and that wanting-to-see-wrongs-being-righted attitude left in the States ?  It was there not so long ago .

PS:  as for the gas , you single handedly is more than capable of supplying just about any amount they need .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-11 14:46:05 |Display all floors
definitely not

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-11 15:37:45 |Display all floors
gotohell----> Your 99% figure is his personal opinion, but as we have repeatedly seen with individuals picked by this administration..... the truth/reality means little to them.

mengzhi---->people are not remaining silent. The only other step people can take, besides electing new politicians or demonstrations (which have occured), would be revolution. Do you suggest that revolution is the proper step to take, when the people are not in agreement with their current government?

I agree and do wish more people were involved in the oppostion of this administration (and its policies). Many elements of our society have seemingly failed to provide the checks and balances necessary for a republic to function successfully; an executive branch that ignores the law, a congress that delegates its responsibility, a judicial branch weighted with cronies, news media controlled by corporations, and a public that has grown lathargic.
What will tomorrow bring?.... I can't honestly say I know the answer. I do know that unless we pull the Constitution from the waste basket of this administration, tomorrow will bring more of the same.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-11 16:45:03 |Display all floors
Will the US ever end torture?

No!

When will any other country end torture?

Never.

No one is interested in torture around here -- they are only interested in expressing their psychotic hate for some obscure demon!

They don't have the balls to talk about any other country and their practice of torture (which Nation is honest enough to bring out in the open, other than the US?) -- none!

We laugh at you hypocrites!

cowards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-11 17:31:20 |Display all floors

Cowards and Hypocrites

We all know what cowards look like.  They lead protests under the guise of being American celebrities, pointing fingers at China and pretending to care about the deaths in Cambodia (but only if the deaths were not caused by the American bombing, you see).  Yet they are too afraid to complaint about the American atrocities around the world.

Charity starts at home.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-11 17:36:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tongluren at 2008-2-11 17:31
We all know what cowards look like.  They lead protests under the guise of being American celebrities, pointing fingers at China and pretending to care about the deaths in Cambodia (but only if the ...

hahaha!

Yes, tongluren, you are a deceitful scoundrel and when you look in the mirror, you can see a coward!

You are not concerned about torture!

LIAR!

Your only concern is to express your hate at some obscure demon!

I think you are too cowardly to search out your own damn demons!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.