Author: tmphgt

Year of the Rat or Cute Mouse? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-5 00:20:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canchin at 1/3/2008 11:10 PM
I'm still working on figuring out why the above two pictures took several hours before they finally appeared. The "timestamps" are incorrect as by 4 am they still had not appeared.

Thi ...

Welcome to my world - the folks in the background seem to have been told to watch out for naughty items.  It probably took them a while to look up the "Rat Fink" and "Big Daddy Roth" before they realized that your posts were harmless.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-5 17:27:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2008-1-5 00:20

It probably took them a while to look up the "Rat Fink" and "Big Daddy Roth" before they realized that your posts were harmless.

They were probably looking more other things. I doubt many but us old guys from N. A. know who or what it is of which we speak.

I think they may have been more taken aback by the new avatar for Mr. Guitar.

At least they are up now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-5 18:11:14 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-5 21:16:46 |Display all floors
Year of the Sith

Revenge of the Sloth

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-5 22:26:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2008-1-4 23:05

It's cute and clever...And the mouses in the book titled who moved my cheese are also smart...

I like the one below...

My cute mouse wasn't blocked and appeared....
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-6 01:52:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mira_mio at 2008-1-5 00:16

...yes and also babies have big heads

That reminds me of a story told to me by a friend in Italy.

A guy walks into a clothing store with his son and says to the clerk: "I want to buy some clothes for my son..." at which point he starts to slap his child back and forth across the head and continues to say "...witha the bigga friggin' head."

The sales clerk was taken aback by this but continues with true continental aplomb and says: "And what would signor like for his lovely son?"

The man replied "I want a nice suit for my son...witha the bigga friggin' head" with the above-mentioned back and forth slaps across the child's head.

By now, the child was beginning to look dazed, eyes watering and with sort of a lost, far off look in his eyes.

The clerk, not knowing what to expect next says: "What color would signor like for his lovely son's suit?"

The man replied "I want a blue suit for my son "witha the bigga friggin' head" accompanied - as the story so far suggests -  with the repeated slaps back and forth across the little lads head.

By now, the clerk is in quite a quandry! Not wishing to lose the sale, but concerned at the obvious violence displayed by the man toward his son, asked the man: "Signor, please excuse me, but I have to ask, why do you keep beating on your lovely child in such a fashion? It is obvious by the blood now flowing from his nose, eyes and ears that you are causing him considerable pain and damage?"

To this question, the man - with a sad look in his eyes - says to the clerk: "You don't understand. Years ago I met and fell in love and married the most beautiful woman in Italy! Hair that sparkled with gold in the sunlight! Shoulders as pliant and yet strong as willow. Breasts as supple, firm and well-formed as a goddess. And private parts as firm and tight as a child's.

And then she gave birth to my son, my lovely son, WITH HIS BIGGA FRIGGIN HEAD!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-6 02:43:08 |Display all floors

And people wonder why women...

... are doing more C-sections.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.