Views: 8470|Replies: 33

I LIKE LOGISTICS [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-2 15:17:20 |Display all floors
I AM WORKING ON LOGISTICS. AND I LIKE MY JOB.
MY TITLE IS SEAFREIGHT OPERATOR. OUR MAIN BUSINESS IS TO HANDLE THE SEAFREIGHT FROM SHENZHEN TO SYDNEY, MOSCOW, ST.PETERSBURG AND KOTKA.
I AM NEW TO LOGISTICS AND LOOKING FORWARDS TO YOUR GUIDANCE.
WELCOME TO CONTACT ME BY MSN: MUTUALCECILYCHINA@HOTMAIL.COM OR SKYPE ME: MUTUALCECILYCHINA.
ANY BODY WHO CAN GIVE ME HELP AND GUIDANCE ON LOGISTICS, I WILL APPRECIATE VERY MUCH!
I believe I can fly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-2 15:40:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by meixia at 2008-1-2 15:17
MY TITLE IS SEAFREIGHT OPERATOR. OUR MAIN BUSINESS IS TO HANDLE THE SEAFREIGHT FROM SHENZHEN TO SYDNEY, MOSCOW, ST.PETERSBURG AND KOTKA.
I AM NEW TO  ...

I'm sorry to say I cann't  help you.
And i work on a pharmaceuticals company for registation to USA and Europe,and Japan  so on.But we can talk with each other.my Msn is dxq319@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-2 16:23:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by meixia at 2008-1-2 15:17
I AM NEW TO  ...

What kind of help do you want to ?  The basic theory of logistics ? International trade terms ? Logistics operations ? Transportation and distribution ?......If possible, we could discuss the subject....

:)
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-2 16:39:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2008-1-2 16:23

What kind of help do you want to ?  The basic theory of logistics ? International trade terms ? Logistics operations ? Transportation and distribution ?......If possible, we could discuss the s ...

white knight to rescue sweet dame in distress
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-2 16:53:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-1-2 16:39

white knight to rescue sweet dame in distress

Be in low profile is what I always addressed...  Never too old to learn .... A discussion together sometimes could kindle spark of knowledge...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-2 17:20:10 |Display all floors

Robert,

I would like to know more on  international trade terms. Could you please talk something on it?

Thank you.
Meixia
I believe I can fly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-2 17:26:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by meixia at 2008-1-2 17:20
I would like to know more on  international trade terms. Could you please talk something on it?

Thank you.
Meixia

Well...Generally,there're about thirteen terms (such as EXw,FOB,FCA,CFR,CIF,CIP,DDU,DDP,etc)which stipulate the regulations, price,insurance and other items during transportation process in trade... It takes time to explain clearly by words.....Better to refer to a book...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.