Author: susansusan

daily of January [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-6 18:08:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by carrotzxm at 2008-1-5 04:10 PM
Up to you daily. Wish you have more good articles!

Will be more articles, but not sure good or not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-6 18:08:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by claregreen8 at 2008-1-5 09:41 PM

Dear Susan ,

Do not grief, i hope to reply you early , but i think my English skill is poor , so ... ...  so much people said with you that they English not very good , it seems as if you ar ...

Oh, My English is poor too, or else I won't practice my writing everyday.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-6 18:10:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shuffleipod at 2008-1-6 12:43 PM
i'd seen many diaries of yours before but never read them. yesterday i finally got around to read the diaries you posted here, you know, you have posted so many that i think i have to read some of  ...

It is sunny today, the weather is warmer than yesterday, but the weather report says it is going to cold again next week.
I went to supermarket this morning, I enjoyed the warm weather and I have a good mood.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-6 18:11:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by qzfrank at 2008-1-6 02:13 PM
HI,susan,

you are very good. if you still love him,please done it.

Do what? I am not sure, You know I am seeing somebody nowadays.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-6 18:12:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by aiping at 2008-1-6 03:58 PM
Go on your romatic love story. I belive if you can make up your mind to tell him your feeling, he will belong to you. Because he also loves you.

I am not sure he loves me or not, but I am sure I felt of him before, very strongly, although not too much now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-6 18:13:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by aiping at 2008-1-6 04:00 PM
If I love someone, I will tell him directly. If he does not have the same feeling, I just smile and stop. That is fine, not lose anything. If you do not tell the truth, it is so painful on your hea ...

Same as me, I would tell somebody that I love him directly, and I have when I was with him.
I am so confidence with this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-7 09:36:12 |Display all floors
Monday, January 07, 2008
I cooked some soup yesterday, I stayed at my dorm for the whole day so I cooked, people say girl should eat many soup to be more health and beauty. So I started learning to cook soup and I cook it almost every week.
But I went out for dinner with friends, it was one friend’s birthday and he treated his friends for dinner and I was in the list. It was quite embarrassed because only two girls but many boys in the party, and I was kind of awkward, however I enjoyed the dinner very much.
I saw the boys drunk a lot alcohol, and I found interesting phenomena. The more they drunk, the more they become funny, they talked a lot and laughed a lot. I could hardly compare with the one when they are on work and seriously.
After the dinner , I went back to my room and there was many soup left, so I asked colleagues to come to my room and ate it. while we have a little chat and I knew something about their story.
One girl, she is only 20 years old but she has already fall in love with a guy for sometimes, and they are having the great time together. She talks many things between she and him. she said he is a good guy that have a good job in another factory, and that position is promising. I told her that it is true. Because his job is technician, and the longer he works, the more salary he gets.
And compare she and me, when I was at the age of 20, I don’t know about this theory. I don’t know to find a person with promising job and at the future we can depend on each other. And I that is nobody chases me at that time, how surprising is that the guys I know at that time isn’t good at all. what is the problem with this?
I was studying, I know I am low-educated and kept studying for several years, I was improving and I got higher salary than before. The only problem is that I know nothing about love and I didn’t pay any attention to it, when I did realize it and it was too late. Like that girl, she is only 20 and she knows how to find a suitable lover and how to plan for the future. it was a shame that I only think about me, how to improve myself but never think of finding another one to accompany me to keep on running.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.