Author: susansusan

daily of January [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-5 14:09:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shuffleipod at 2008-1-5 12:42 PM
how can you have time to write so much every day? i really wanna write something about my life, but:
1. i always have no time to do this work;
2. my english is not very good, so i have much diffi ...

I have many work to be done at working hours, but I manage to write daily and I spend half an hour to write this, I treat it as a way to release pressure.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-5 16:10:37 |Display all floors
Up to you daily. Wish you have more good articles!
Don't trouble trouble till trouble troubles you!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-5 21:41:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2008-1-5 08:35

That is the first time you reply my daily.

Dear Susan ,

Do not grief, i hope to reply you early , but i think my English skill is poor , so ... ...  so much people said with you that they English not very good , it seems as if you are strongester , hehe, i will learn with you .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-6 12:43:39 |Display all floors

hey you, i am back again...

i'd seen many diaries of yours before but never read them. yesterday i finally got around to read the diaries you posted here, you know, you have posted so many that i think i have to read some of them. after reading them the first time i thought they are good, but i have to say that i like them even more on my second reading. they are absolutely wonderful! so wonderful that they keep me interesting in all of what you wrote from start to finish.

well, thanks for your sharing.

from what you wrote, i know it is your way to release stress. what i wanna say is that, "maybe, it is." but i seldom tried this way before. i am not good at writing. about releasing stress, different ppl have different ways. as for me, i choose other way. well, now it is sunny outside, the sunshine reaches me through the window, i feel so comfortable and forget all my unhappiness and sad and sorrow. how magic and warm the sunshine is! i dont need to look out of the window, i can know that the sky must be blue and the cloud must be white. of course, i can imagine how comfortab ppl will feel while lying on the grass field and sunshine-bathing them!

looking forward to your more diaries!:)

[ Last edited by shuffleipod at 2008-1-6 12:58 PM ]
You may say i'm a dreamer,but i am not the only one!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-6 14:13:14 |Display all floors
HI,susan,

you are very good. if you still love him,please done it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-6 15:58:29 |Display all floors
Go on your romatic love story. I belive if you can make up your mind to tell him your feeling, he will belong to you. Because he also loves you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-6 16:00:46 |Display all floors
If I love someone, I will tell him directly. If he does not have the same feeling, I just smile and stop. That is fine, not lose anything. If you do not tell the truth, it is so painful on your heart and you can not do anything, but time is losing.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.