Author: changzhou007

Small things here and there [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-17 11:39:35 |Display all floors

Re: puppy love

Originally posted by love_ray at 2007-2-20 13:47
enn~~~it's so hard to open my mouth and share my situation!!!maybe u will consider that to be puppy love(zao lian)!!!but  some kind of feeling stored in the depth of my heart still needs to be released one day!!!or i 'll be drown in the river of love other than fell into it!!
... ...
i always comfort myself !!maybe at that time ,he don't know me well,maybe he love me now!!i don't know ... ...i beg for ur solutions...
... ...
it can't be denied that puppy love attached to each of us when we were bud in the soft sunlight.surprisingly,it would narrowly escaped our grasp .puppy love grant not only treakle and honey but also delight and delectation.puppy love is an auduous journey when you are hurted ,but beneath that frustration or hardship is ,however,i firmly believe, a indelible period in our life ... ...

Puppy love, romance, dream, illusion, despair, and so forth, you name it. This is a big part of the life journey, the best part of it.

Having left the campus seven years ago, I'm now taking a backward glance at my campus life, the best part of my youth. How unique and quintessential it was! How quickly, how irrecoverably, lost!

My campus life was a mixture of the zest, the generous affection, the illusions and the despair, like the ripe wine, the overflowing fountain, the heavenly palace, etc.

When you are at 18, you are chasing the movie stars, obsessing to a song and listening to it again and again up to thousand times; you are adoring him, worshiping her, envying him/her ... The older generation may say disapprovingly, "that is a typical adolescent love, not real."

What are the real things? When you are dreaming, your dream becomes reality, and you are waking up, the reality becomes your dream.

When you are at 20, you are not afraid to give yourself away, you offer warmth and vitality and sympathy without thinking. Later on, you begin to weigh what you give.

For me, that was the kind of the youthful friendship I cherish most...

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers", We got drunk together, flying high in the sky, diving deep at the bottom of the sea, wandering freely and aimlessly on the streets.

I knew that I had many admirers when I was at a top university in China, playing football, delivering speechs, grasping my fields/subjects effortlessly ... somehow, I let those "love" opportunities slip away under my fingers, perhaps, as a guy, I cared for many other things, perhaps ... ...

Any solution? There is no solution! That is your life journey, a smooth and calm one is a dull one and the comfortable one is a tedious one. Everyone has a unique journey. Here is one of many tips

Before you are falling in love with someone else, you should fall in love with your own life, and it will love you right back!

Here is a reply from love_ray
Originally posted by love_ray at 2007-2-20 13:47
You used many words metaphorically when you are writing. maybe that's the impact of literatures. i know what i should do within my golden age. pursuing a boy is just one small part of my life. there is lots of things for me touch and feel in this world!!

a footnote, from my post in Free Talk» puppy love (love_ray)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-18 09:14:13 |Display all floors

about job interview #4, make yourself comfortable

Originally posted by jarryhuang
I left the last company and want to join a europen or american company, I have 8years work experience in sourcing & purchasing position, and the last position in last company is deputy G.M. I have a problem now, I never interviewed with those foreign company's HR, and feel a little tension.

so anybody can give me some advise about the interview?

As hundreds and thousands of books about interviews are available in the bookstores and online, and your question is too general, I am not sure what is the best way to give you a tip or two. I would try, anyway.

First of all, you must make yourself comfortable and relaxed so that you will make others comfortable as well. It is very crucial to know that you are the message, I meant, not only your spoken language is the message, but also your body language, your facial expression, your eye contact, etc. In a word, you must show yourself that you are a person with confidence,  can-do-attitudes ...

The next one would be a new way to look at the interview. Interview is nothing but a negotiation process, in which you and your prospective employer have an equal power. The purpose of the negotiation is to reach a win-win deal that are satisfied by both parties. For example, one your side, you would land an interesting, challenging job with higher salary and better career prospect; one their side, they would bring someone on board, who not only can get job done, also is willing to go the extra mile, do the extra work, and com up with the fresh, out-of-box ideas, who can add the greater value to the company.

During the interview, and to be precise, as you are sitting at the bargaining table and facing the interviewers, you must not be afraid of asking questions, good questions about the company, job responsibility, career advancement, etc. Asking questions are as important as answering ones, even more critical, I believe.

Besides, as you are developing the interview skills in particular and the communication skills in general in the future, learning how to ask good questions must be taken into account. In the eyes of many westerners, most of the Chinese candidates are too quiet, too timid, too reserved ...

Just dropping a few lines and hope it helps.

Here is one of the replies

Originally posted by placid_mind
Great tips! It is so rare nowadays for people to meet a good samaritan like you in life, as well as online.

a footnote, from my post in English Square » For interview (jarryhuang)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-18 13:31:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changzhou007 at 2008-1-17 11:39

Puppy love, romance, dream, illusion, despair, and so forth, you name it. This is a big part of the life journey, the best part of it.

Having left the campus seven years ago, I'm now taking ...

***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-18 15:05:28 |Display all floors
Hello changzhou, you did good job which make us read your posts conveniently. Thanks for your sharing.

Regarding the ideas of job interview, i like what you said---a negotiate process.All of your opinions  is very       helpful for the friends who will take the interviews.

I also miss my campus life very much,just as you said which mix many emotions and things.Now take backward the campus life,it's still a good memory. how time flies! flies just as i graduated yersterday.

Although you let your those"love" opportunities slip away under your fingers because of many other things, believe what you got is far more than it. Life is journey,everyone have different journey.Maybe someone pay more attention on landscapes in the process of journey.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-22 08:22:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2008-1-18 13:31

Hmmm, thank you for shedding a few drops of tears.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-22 08:24:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fresh_air at 2008-1-18 15:05
Hello changzhou, you did good job which make us read your posts conveniently. Thanks for your sharing.

Regarding the ideas of job interview, i like what you said---a negotiate process.All of you ...

fresh_air, your feedback is as fresh as the mountain air, it really makes me feel good. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-22 11:14:08 |Display all floors

Wonderful.....

Hey, changzhou... I'm greatly impressed by your thread....It's a good habit to compile information together to make it a complete reference...Next you may consider to publish one book named miscellaneous essays.... I will certainly buy one...

The puppy love part reminded me of my campus life, the good old days which was filled with big dreams and joys and sorrows, and also some vague relationship...
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.