Views: 4315|Replies: 2

Translate something for me [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 4

Post time 2007-12-31 21:37:21 |Display all floors

I want to find a Chinese name for the School I work in the UK. It is called Mersea Island School.

I know how to translate Island and School.

But I wanted Mersea, to keep some of the Old English meaning (meaning pool) and sound similar to the English.

Any thoughts?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-12-31 22:45:35 |Display all floors

NO need 4 SOS...

just visit or (the ceo is past away few days ago) and punch in mersea...voila!  

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2008-1-1 04:29:04 |Display all floors
I've tried an internet search. That's why I wanted someone to be a little creative of my behalf.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email:
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.